October 03, 2024, 02:25:42 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Zune on Mac?

Started by CHAOS66, December 26, 2007, 08:27:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CHAOS66

Well, I recently got a Zune. And I think I'll start saving up money for a Mac. But, will a Zune work on a Mac?

Feynman

December 26, 2007, 08:31:11 PM #1 Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 08:59:28 PM by Bassir C
No, it requires a Windows, but who cares? I don't think the purchase of a new computer should be affected by the incompatibility with a shitty media player.

Try boot camp when you get your Mac.

CHAOS66

Quote from: Bassir C on December 26, 2007, 08:31:11 PM
No, it requires a Windows, but who cares? I don't think the purchase of a new computer should be affected by the incompatibility of a shitty media player.

Try boot camp when you get your Mac.
K then  wub;

Zeta

Quote from: Bassir C on December 26, 2007, 08:31:11 PM
No, it requires a Windows, but who cares? I don't think the purchase of a new computer should be affected by the incompatibility with a shitty media player.

New Zunes aren't really shitty, although I don't think I'd get one. And there is some limited compatibility with XNJB for Mac/Linux, but it isn't perfect.

Feynman

Quote from: Zeta on December 26, 2007, 10:32:57 PM
New Zunes aren't really shitty, although I don't think I'd get one. And there is some limited compatibility with XNJB for Mac/Linux, but it isn't perfect.

It's shitty if Microsoft is going to be bitches and not allow Mac users to sync to it.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Bassir C on December 27, 2007, 09:52:53 AM
It's shitty if Microsoft is going to be bitches and not allow Mac users to sync to it.
If you have a Mac, you probably have an iPod anyway, what's the point?

Zeta

Quote from: Bassir C on December 27, 2007, 09:52:53 AM

Kay, so any player that isn't an iPod or UMS is shitty? My Zen Vision: M isn't (officially) supported on Mac since it's MTP, but it isn't shitty.

Feynman

Quote from: Zeta on December 27, 2007, 06:37:02 PM
Kay, so any player that isn't an iPod or UMS is shitty? My Zen Vision: M isn't (officially) supported on Mac since it's MTP, but it isn't shitty.

It's shitty if the people that made it decide that only certain people can use it.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Bassir C on December 27, 2007, 06:47:49 PM
It's shitty if the people that made it decide that only certain people can use it.
You think almost everything is shitty, so you don't count  ness;

Zeta

Quote from: Bassir C on December 27, 2007, 06:47:49 PM

Then any player that isn't UMS is shitty. Awesome.

Feynman

Quote from: Zeta on December 27, 2007, 09:35:06 PM
Then any player that isn't UMS is shitty. Awesome.

All media players are shitty. magician;

Blaze-Senpai

Title27GT

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on December 27, 2007, 09:45:53 PM
Are you shitty?
Stop butting into the conversation of two users with stupid comments.

But, like Bassir said, Boot Camp is easy to set up. Just make sure you have an OEM license of Windows (non-OEM) would be better laying around of pirate it like me and Lauls did

Go Up