October 26, 2024, 11:30:47 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh fuck, I might have to go outside.

Started by Snorkel, December 26, 2007, 12:46:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

It's my decision. I just got this sax in the mail today (finally), and I want to get it to my trusty repairmen as fast as possible. But doing so means I actually have to put on clothes and go out in public, which I haven't done since last Friday evening.  emo;

Classic

Samus Aran

I have to go outside for about 3 minutes total when going to the theatre to see the new National Treasure movie because I have nothing better to do and it's been too long since I've actually gone to see a movie at our shitty little theatre.

Snorkel

Quote from: Kaz on December 26, 2007, 12:52:11 PM
I have to go outside for about 3 minutes total when going to the theatre to see the new National Treasure movie because I have nothing better to do and it's been too long since I've actually gone to see a movie at our shitty little theatre.

I didn't know you were 12.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Valentrinne on December 26, 2007, 12:58:28 PM
I didn't know you were 12.

lolwut

I'm going because it's a "family outing" and I don't really have much better to do anyway.

Wrench

I went to outsider today already. Outside

Seriously though, I'm outside every day.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: WrenchNinja on December 26, 2007, 01:07:14 PM
I went to outsider today already. Outside

Joke sucks cocks.

I don't care about how I look when I go to the mailbox or just to get a breather outside.I'm normally barefoot anyway and  my neighbors are hardly out anyway, so I can run around naked if I felt like it.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: N on December 26, 2007, 01:30:11 PM
I bet you don't care at all how you look considering you're an obese retard.
Quote from: N on December 26, 2007, 01:30:11 PM
I bet you don't care at all how you look considering you're an obese retard.

Fuck you, faggot.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: N on December 26, 2007, 01:33:01 PM
Well this is where I learned the Jutsus And this is where I learned the handseals. i had to train for about 1 year to get my mind and chakra stored enough to actually perform them. I had said last night that i can make 2 clones at 10 minutes lasting each, and I can almost do GrandFireball Jutsu, but i just come up with sparks. You can learn about Chakra here.

Lol, good times.

rreeppttaarr

The weather sucks too much right now to go outside.

Go Up