October 03, 2024, 04:22:12 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Power on removed from NS2

Started by Techawesome, December 26, 2007, 06:42:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Techawesome

(sorry if it's been posted)

http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92764&view=getnewpost

QuoteMembers,

NSider2 was a place created after the original Nintendo NSider forums, as a replacement, it's been 3 long months of waiting to see if the Nintendo NSider forums were coming back, now it's evident NSider is not coming back anytime soon.

So It's time for NSider2 to move away from the shadows of an already dead Nintendo forum and create its own identity, under its own name, and under a new domain.

The evolution of our community is the first step into becoming a prosperous Nintendo community, welcoming to members that wish to share memories, great and fun discussions.

First things first:

1. Redirecting member and staff focus on the discussion of Nintendo games, after all we are a Nintendo community.
   2. Closing of Power On forum, because our community should not be based solely on the activity of a forum that is 90% spam, we can be much better than that.
   3. Creation of a General "Gaming" Discussion forum, with more defined guides and a better format to discuss general "gaming" discussion topics.
   4. Launching game-related community events, contests, and activities.
   5. Acquisition and transfer to new domain.

The purpose of this change is to give our members a place where they can discuss Nintendo games, not spam our community.

There are other places where our spammers who wish to continue spamming can go, NSider2 is about to change and they are not welcome here anymore. Those spammers that wish to change and discuss video games are more than welcome to stay and enjoy the many features, games, activities and changes on the horizon.

Wow, fucking fail, IMO. 

FullmetalGanon

aaaaaaaaaaaa wtffffff  gonk; gonk; gonk;
looks like i wont be posting there anymore.

Wrench

Techawesome

December 26, 2007, 09:02:24 AM #3 Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 09:05:37 AM by Bowserman
Ha, someone else just brought it back.  Wonder what will happen when EJ logs on.

EJ really isn't fit to run NS2.   edumacate;

FullmetalGanon

Quote from:  EJI was hoping you could see pass the need for a place like Power On, I was wrong, you cannot and will not live without a Power On, and this is an NSider2 fact I have to face.

I will be honest with you, Power On goes against my believe that a community should not be based upon one single forum or the fact that the spam here is the staff puts it's 50 spam / 50 discussions, it's sad to me because as the rest of the staff I spend a considerable amount of time working on the site, not to mention the financial burden, to see it being used mainly for a Power On forum replacement.

I'm moving on to create SmashRevolution.com a gaming community for Super Smash Bros. fans, I think some of you will be happy to know that I'm leaving Raymond, Nathaniel and Pelord in charge of member operations from now on, they will call me if anything needs fixing around the forums, but my efforts will be mainly spent on the new Smash community, where gaming can take priority.

Power On is yours.

Basicly,he brought back power on cause he knew NS2 would die without it.
And he's leaving to make an SSB forum.
caterpie; caterpie;

Techawesome

One of the very few good decisions he's ever made for that forum.   caterpie;

Juni

I HELPED BRING IT BACK  caterpie;

KonohaShinobi

Dumbasses, all their members will now leave. Without a general discussion board, wtf is the point of a forum. Even Andy said that a general discussion board was needed to maintain a community. I say we scoop up thePower On fags and the rest of those retards quickly as they begin to repopulate to other forums.

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 26, 2007, 01:34:11 PM
Dumbasses, all their members will now leave. Without a general discussion board, wtf is the point of a forum. Even Andy said that a general discussion board was needed to maintain a community. I say we scoop up thePower On fags and the rest of those retards quickly as they begin to repopulate to other forums.

read the whole thread.  :|

KonohaShinobi

Houdini

I knew EJ didn't know shit about managing forums, but this is something else. What a moron.

Techawesome

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 26, 2007, 01:40:05 PM
First post should have summed it up.

yeah I should have not been so lazy to update it

Daddy

hi our forum is full of power on fags.

brb deleting power on

sans culottes

lolz glad im not thar.

Power On was my home on the old NSider, and Hell, still is. Nothing was better than flaming weeaboo linkin park kiddies while somehow still keeping a strong discussion going.
I support BUSH

Nyerp

I hate Nintendrones. I mean how could you only talk about Nintendo all the time? Nintendo suxks

Go Up