October 28, 2024, 01:30:17 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH GOD 12 hours til christmas

Started by FULL_METAL_RYDER2, December 24, 2007, 10:01:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 24, 2007, 11:09:04 AM
y not
Better safe than sorry. I'm not too clear on the 1 month free LIVE details, but I'm pretty sure you'll find a footnote on it.

C.Mongler

Quote from: KT on December 24, 2007, 11:10:51 AM
Better safe than sorry. I'm not too clear on the 1 month free LIVE details, but I'm pretty sure you'll find a footnote on it.

whatever i'm getting a year live card too, and i also have a job so i don't care :D

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 24, 2007, 11:11:27 AM
whatever i'm getting a year live card too, and i also have a job so i don't care :D

where do you work

Infel

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 24, 2007, 11:11:27 AM
Ah, jolly good! I just hope nobody took the code through that fucking code generator. It's been happening a lot lately.

C.Mongler

FullmetalGanon

C.Mongler

Houdini

Quote from: Pyrate on December 24, 2007, 10:18:53 AM
if i ever have grandchildren i'm gonna make them work for their money
I agree. Kids need to learn to earn their shit and feel good about it.

Snorkel

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 24, 2007, 12:47:58 PM
I agree. Kids need to learn to earn their shit and feel good about it.

My aunt sends me $100 for Christmas ever year, but she always puts it in the middle of some impossibly hard to solve puzzle, like one of those cubes where you have to roll the ball around the maze on all sides until it get into the right place to unlock the thing, or one of those magic interlocking wooden puzzles... the last two years I've had to look up the solution online.  edumacate;

YPrrrr

Houdini

Quote from: Valentrinne on December 24, 2007, 01:01:41 PM
My aunt sends me $100 for Christmas ever year, but she always puts it in the middle of some impossibly hard to solve puzzle, like one of those cubes where you have to roll the ball around the maze on all sides until it get into the right place to unlock the thing, or one of those magic interlocking wooden puzzles... the last two years I've had to look up the solution online.  edumacate;
Damn, that's pretty clever. Give your aunt a high-five.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Ronald Rollins on December 24, 2007, 11:18:23 AM
you should have just said that in ur video :|

He was busy forcing me to buy Wii merchandise to do so.

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Reminds me of the last gift I gave my friend Kevin, back in sixth grade, before we stopped the whole "birthday party" thing. I gave him $20, but I put it in a little envelope that was taped to hell, then wrapped all sorts of assorted tissues, foil, and even seran wrap all around the envelope so it became a gigantic ball of wrapping and tape that took him about a half-hour to get through.

Wrench

Dude, that's actually pretty cool. I would love to get those.

Go Up