remake of a remake of a remake of an old thread with something NEW

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 24, 2007, 12:41:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on December 24, 2007, 01:24:03 AM
it appears to me as if i'm the one who is going to be paying for the server and upkeeping it once we get it.

what do you do?
you've been supposedly working on the same project for 8 months now.
what exactly was the project

and you've been working on getting a server for four score and seven years weewee;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 24, 2007, 01:26:22 AM
what exactly was the project
supposedly that cool mascot that you finished, and a new emote set(as in new emotes not images from other images), and more recently you suggested something in the internal board but you've yet to stick with that.

and you've been working on getting a server for four score and seven years weewee;
or october.  we were ready to get one and you were like "lol snorkel has this awesome server jmv lets go use it" and then we get here and it's all cool until 3 months later and it dies.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on December 24, 2007, 01:28:38 AM
supposedly that cool mascot that you finished, and a new emote set(as in new emotes not images from other images), and more recently you suggested something in the internal board but you've yet to stick with that.

or october.  we were ready to get one and you were like "lol snorkel has this awesome server jmv lets go use it" and then we get here and it's all cool until 3 months later and it dies.
mascot sucked

once i'm unaddicted to tf2, i'll get to work on more of them. if you do your part and implmement it, i can certainly guarantee i'll make more, as can anyone else that wishes to''

you weren't even appointed as an admin until we moved to snorkel's server i think

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 24, 2007, 01:32:27 AM
mascot sucked
no fuck u fagit u failed ur duties now go get aids and spread it through africa

Quoteonce i'm unaddicted to tf2, i'll get to work on more of them. if you do your part and implmement it, i can certainly guarantee i'll make more, as can anyone else that wishes to''
I went to do it last time and i had ftp problems, once you make more i'll do it.

Quoteyou weren't even appointed as an admin until we moved to snorkel's server i think
so

KonohaShinobi

I've never seen one of Reaper's typos. I guess I never cared, really.

Kalahari Inkantation

FullmetalGanon

just1more

FAMY2

Wrench

Blaze-Senpai

Kaz seems the nicest out of all of you, and that's not saying much.

Classic

Wrench

Quote from: Classic on December 24, 2007, 10:50:15 AM
I like all of you.
Except Reaper. You smell like fart.

A REAPER HATER?

BAN BAN BAN

Just kidding of course.

Classic

Go Up