September 26, 2024, 03:53:07 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT IS THE BEST SONG EVER?

Started by LINK2K9, December 20, 2007, 11:31:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

ololoolol
0 (0%)
cheap blow against oasis
0 (0%)
wuts new?
0 (0%)
oh noes im so hurt
0 (0%)
someone has a different opinion
0 (0%)
if someone on the internet dunt like them then i dunt
1 (25%)
i like edting this
0 (0%)
since i cant post
0 (0%)
in this thread
0 (0%)
ololololol
0 (0%)
oh yeah
0 (0%)
souljah boy
3 (75%)
^^vote 4 that^^
0 (0%)
plz
0 (0%)
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

LINK2K9

iTunes has compiled a list of the 100 greatest songs ever (IE: The top 100 best selling).

HOW IT WORKS:
First, I'll list the bands in question of winning the title of BEST SONG EVER. Because music is largely depended on by its' extreme popularity, this "test" is going to be burdening your shoulders.

This "test" starts off with the Wild Card. I'll pick ten different genres of music. Whoever is at the top of the charts in that specific genre will be put on a poll. You vote, and the top three will be in the running.

Then we divide into divisions. Fourteen divisions to be exact. We'll give you one division every three days. Don't miss your chance! There are FIFTY, that's right, FIFTY songs in every division. Plenty of variety for you to choose from. The top 3 will be chosen for the next round.

Forty-two songs will then be in the finals. That means you need to get some votes going, as HALF OF THOSE SONGS WILL BE CUT. Twenty-one songs will be divided into three groups of seven. Vote and the top song from each group will be at the final THREE.

Then it gets intense. Vote for one week on your song. VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT TO. PM, POST, WHATEVER YOU CAN DO, JUST VOTE. And then, once spam, flames, and votes have been exchanged, I will announce the ULTIMATE BEST SONG EVER.

RULES:
1. No spamming. I don't want to see, "I don even now haf teh bandz on dis list." Then that gives you something to do in your spare time.
2. Please vote... if you're here all the time but never vote, it sort of defeats the purpose, you know?
3. The whole point of this contest is to get everyone to listen for new songs!!! We've all heard Fergie about a MILLION times in a row. Listen to undiscovered songs! Expand your horizons! If you go, "What is that song?," then listen to it! You just may like them!

CURRENTLY:
sweatdrop WiLd CaRd sweatdrop

You can pick from the following songs:

*See Poll*

So, what is the Best Song Ever? Find out!

lol lara lol

Samus Aran

I appreciate the attempt at humor via thread parody, but no, I'm not going to allow this sir.

Daddy

I lol'd once I saw what was going on.

Houdini

Of course, we all know that music is not, in fact, largely depended on by its' extreme popularity, because that would make Oasis a good band.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 21, 2007, 11:59:51 AM
Of course, we all know that music is not, in fact, largely depended on by its' extreme popularity, because that would make Oasis a good band.
Oasis is decent. befuddlement

Houdini

Placebo Headwound

Samus Aran

Houdini

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up