Who is the best artist ever? (Plz do not LOQ, this is going to be organized!)

Started by Sillyri, December 20, 2007, 03:44:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Wild Card Round: Which of the following artists would you like to see in the running for the best artist ever?

Finger Eleven- Alternative
0 (0%)
Taylor Swift- Country
0 (0%)
M.I.A.- Electronica
0 (0%)
Flo Rida- Hip Hop
0 (0%)
Harry Connick Jr.- Jazz
0 (0%)
Jose Feliciano- Latino
0 (0%)
Sara Bareilles- Pop
0 (0%)
Matchbox Twenty- Rock
1 (50%)
Chris Brown- Soul
1 (50%)
Israel Kamawiwo'ole- International
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: December 27, 2007, 03:44:04 PM

Go Down

Sillyri

WHO IS THE BEST ARTIST EVER?

retarded

ITunes has compiled a list of artists, and gave a collection of songs by that specific artist. Here's what I'm going to do.

HOW IT WORKS:
First, I'll list the bands in question of winning the title of BEST ARTIST EVER. Because music is largely depended on by its' extreme popularity, this "test" is going to be burdening your shoulders.

This "test" starts off with the Wild Card. I'll pick ten different genres of music. Whoever is at the top of the charts in that specific genre will be put on a poll. You vote, and the top three will be in the running.

Then we divide into divisions. Fourteen divisions to be exact. We'll give you one division every three days. Don't miss your chance! There are FIFTY, that's right, FIFTY artists in every division. Plenty of variety for you to choose from. The top 3 will be chosen for the next round.

Forty-two artists will then be in the finals. That means you need to get some votes going, as HALF OF THOSE ARTISTS WILL BE CUT. Twenty-one artists will be divided into three groups of seven. Vote and the top artist/group from each group will be at the final THREE.

Then it gets intense. Vote for one week on your artist. VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT TO. PM, POST, WHATEVER YOU CAN DO, JUST VOTE. And then, once spam, flames, and votes have been exchanged, I will announce the ULTIMATE BEST ARTIST EVER.

RULES:
1. No spamming. I don't want to see, "I don even now haf teh bandz on dis list." Then that gives you something to do in your spare time.
2. Please vote... if you're here all the time but never vote, it sort of defeats the purpose, you know?
3. The whole point of this contest is to get everyone to listen for new artists!!! We've all heard Fergie about a MILLION times in a row. Listen to undiscovered artists! Expand your horizons! If you go, "What is that band?," then listen to them! You just may like them!

CURRENTLY:
sweatdrop WiLd CaRd sweatdrop

You can pick from the following artists:

Finger Eleven- Alternative
Taylor Swift- Country
M.I.A.- Electronica
Flo Rida- Rap
Harry Connick Jr.- Jazz
Jose Feliciano- Latino
Sara Bareilles- Pop
Chris Brown- Soul
Matchbox Twenty- Rock
Israel Kamawiwo'ole- International

So, who is the Best Artist Ever? Find out!

Placebo Headwound

Samus Aran

How about if we hate all of them?

This is why you have to actually let us choose our own artists as nominees first. Don't force your opinions on us and then try to make us call one of them the "best artist ever."

Daddy

Go Up