September 26, 2024, 03:52:43 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

cloverfield and the dark knight

Started by KonohaShinobi, December 19, 2007, 10:04:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

from just the trailers alone and the fact that jj abrams is producing it, makes me want to see it terribly, just so jj can blow my mind again, like he has done with Lost (where the fuck is season 4?!) for me. It looks good.

the dark knight, it's about the greatest superhero ever, batman, and includes the most AWESOME villain ever, the joker, being played by the two greatest fits for their opposing roles (Ledger won me over). It looks promising and hopefully will be as great as the advertising for it wub;

ITT: most anticipated movies of 2008

Trini

Isn't lost getting affecting by that strike? Is the strike even still happening?
[CENTER][/center]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Trini on December 19, 2007, 11:03:20 AM
Isn't lost getting affecting by that strike? Is the strike even still happening?

I don't know, but it better return soon. I need to know what the hell is happening with Locke.

UnagiPower

The trailer for The Dark Knight kicks ASS.

KonohaShinobi

The Speaker Of Words

Infel

Cloverfield looks pretty lame. So much hype, though.

Selkie

The Dark Knight looks amazing D:

I can't stand maggie gylenhall though, she just depresses me for some reason.

Commander Fuckass

AAAA FUCK THE DARK NIGHT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME  wub;

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: XYZ on December 19, 2007, 05:10:17 PM
I wanna watch Wall-E.
I normally despise 3D animated movies, but that actually looks like it'll be pretty good.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Trini

Quote from: steal on December 28, 2007, 08:49:09 PM
I think the trailer for Cloverfield is probably just about one of the most well done trailers I've ever seen, right up there with the trailer for Alien, and the movie itself looks awesome. However, I have this horrible feeling that it might suck if they don't do things right. gonk;

It has pretty big shoes to fill. I don't think it will accomplish it. But I'll probably still enjoy it. Unless it's some ridiculous whale monster that people are speculating about.
[CENTER][/center]

Go Up