September 26, 2024, 03:52:16 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wow they are going to ruin a completely awesome movie

Started by ClassicsJunkie, December 16, 2007, 07:35:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ClassicsJunkie

YPrrrr

ClassicsJunkie

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

YPrrrr

Quote from: ClassicsJunkie on December 16, 2007, 07:46:59 PM
You are not a real man if you think 300 sucks
I think 300 sucks.

It's the kind of crappy movie they'd stick on Mystery Science Theater because there's so much to mock

Infel

It sucked. It was made purely of Photoshop and Silicone breast implants.

Zeta

Quote from: KT on December 16, 2007, 07:58:31 PM
It sucked. It was made purely of Photoshop and Silicone breast implants.

I didn't know Photoshop did 3D and blue/greenscreen.

Infel

Daddy

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING GOD DAMN FAGGOTRY?

THEY EVEN USED "EPIC". WHAT THE FUCKING COCK SHITS?

I'm getting tired of this fucking shit:

Epic Movie
Date Movie
The Comeback (Which I had forgotten the name of, and I seriously did a Google search of "Shitty Sports Comedy" to find the name)
and now this fucking shit?

Apparently the first 2 and Meet the Spartans are all from the same guys(o lewk they made scary movie too).   Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg both need to fucking die for writing complete shit.

Samus Aran

It's not as bad as some other recent movies, but it's certainly not very good. Completely overhyped. The action scenes were cool at first but repetitive. The visual style took itself too seriously. It really wasn't that special. Some of the dialogue could only serve to make me giggle. Far too many Matrix-style dodges and stuff like that. And the beheadings? They were completely unnecessary, not to mention they looked about as fake as all of "Alien Dead" (go watch it sometime). For Christ's sake the trajectory of the heads after they were severed didn't even make sense. You trying to tell me the laws of Physics were different back then?

300 will only live on in fond memory in meme form. Only certain scenes were really memorable.

Oh, and by the way, the scene with the Oracle dancing in slow motion was the most fucking retarded thing I've seen in any big movie in years.

Andrew1911

Meet the Spartans will suck.

300 sucked.

KAZ, LOCK THE THREAD.

IT IS OVER.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Andrew1911 on December 16, 2007, 09:38:20 PM
Meet the Spartans will suck.

300 sucked.

KAZ, LOCK THE THREAD.

IT IS OVER.

Nah, I'd like to hear what he has to say in favor of 300.

V

i liked 300, yes, i am getting annoyed by all these spoof movies being made. they suck major donkey dick. the scary movies were ok, but any others sucked. srs

noodle_976

Quote from: JMV290 on December 16, 2007, 08:28:29 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING GOD DAMN FAGGOTRY?

THEY EVEN USED "EPIC". WHAT THE FUCKING COCK SHITS?

I'm getting tired of this fucking shit:

Epic Movie
Date Movie
The Comeback (Which I had forgotten the name of, and I seriously did a Google search of "Shitty Sports Comedy" to find the name)
and now this fucking shit?

Apparently the first 2 and Meet the Spartans are all from the same guys(o lewk they made scary movie too).   Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg both need to fucking die for writing complete shit.
when i Googled "Shitty Sports Comedy" google asked me if i meant "shiny sports comedy" and The comebacks didn't even show up in my search results  befuddlement

Daddy

Quote from: noodle_976 on December 16, 2007, 10:55:22 PM
when i Googled "Shitty Sports Comedy" google asked me if i meant "shiny sports comedy" and The comebacks didn't even show up in my search results  befuddlement
http://www.aintitcool.com/talkback_display/33823

Go Up