Official Ace Attorney Discussion Thread *POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILERS*

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, December 11, 2007, 07:18:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dahlia on December 14, 2007, 07:25:23 PM
Oh yeah
[spoiler]Because technically Dahlia would be the next one to inherit it.  Oh wait, I forgot why. wry[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I have no idea either, but it dooesn't matter, she was willing to kill those directly related to her for 15 minutes of fame. gonk;[/spoiler]

Himu

Quote from: Godot on December 14, 2007, 07:26:36 PM
[spoiler]I have no idea either, but it dooesn't matter, she was willing to kill those directly related to her for 15 minutes of fame. gonk;[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Her sister: She planned to kill her
Her twin daughters: Get Iris executed for her own planned crime, and get Dahlia killed to perform the plan.
Her young daughter: Well she could of risked Pearls life.
[/spoiler]
I almost feel sorry for Dahlia... edumacate;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dahlia on December 14, 2007, 07:47:57 PM
[spoiler]Her sister: She planned to kill her
Her twin daughters: Get Iris executed for her own planned crime, and get Dahlia killed to perform the plan.
Her young daughter: Well she could of risked Pearls life.
[/spoiler]
I almost feel sorry for Dahlia... edumacate;

I did too, when she explained the whole thing. emo;

Commander Fuckass

So I think I will get Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations today ;-;

oh my god you guys turned me into some kind of monster.  gonk;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

bluaki

Quote from: Kefka on December 15, 2007, 10:57:41 AM
So I think I will get Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations today ;-;

oh my god you guys turned me into some kind of monster.  gonk;
Next thing you know, you'll be trying to get Apollo Justice early magician;

Infel

Quote from: bluaki on December 15, 2007, 01:41:59 PM
Next thing you know, you'll be trying to get Apollo Justice early magician;
I played all four. Never beat them because I don't have the patience, though.

Kalahari Inkantation

By far, my favorite [spoiler]dead character[/spoiler] in Phoenix Wright. powerofone;

UnagiPower

Quote from: Godot on December 15, 2007, 09:03:14 PM

By far, my favorite [spoiler]dead character[/spoiler] in Phoenix Wright. powerofone;

I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE VISITED THIS THREAD.

bluaki

Quote from: UnagiPower on December 16, 2007, 08:49:06 AM
I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE VISITED THIS THREAD.
That's not much of a spoiler, saying that he [spoiler]dies[/spoiler] only a few minutes after he is first introduced.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on December 16, 2007, 09:49:43 AM
That's not much of a spoiler, saying that he [spoiler]dies[/spoiler] only a few minutes after he is first introduced.
BUT HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME. smithicide;

Kalahari Inkantation

What are your opinions on Apollo Justice?

I think it's very sad to see Phoenix go, and even more sad that he's not even a lawyer anymore, but a piano-playing, gambling bum. emo;
But I do like how Apollo Justice is designed specifically for the DS, meaning the gameplay itself will be even better than that of past Ace Attorney games.

There are only two things I really dislike about Apollo himself.

1. His last name.
Justice? Come oooooon. psyduck;
His last name should be Apollo, while his first name is something uncommon that would suit him, like...Maico (Mike-o), maybe? Maico Apollo sounds much better than Apollo Justice in my opinion. Plus, it would still have a meaning because of the "Apollo" part. powerofone;

2. HIS HAIR FUCKING SUCKS COMPARED TO PHOENIX'S myface;

Infel

Quote from: Godot on December 19, 2007, 01:22:46 PM
What are your opinions on Apollo Justice?

I think it's very sad to see Phoenix go, and even more sad that he's not even a lawyer anymore, but a piano-playing, gambling bum. emo;
But I do like how Apollo Justice is designed specifically for the DS, meaning the gameplay itself will be even better than that of past Ace Attorney games.

There are only two things I really dislike about Apollo himself.

1. His last name.
Justice? Come oooooon. psyduck;
His last name should be Apollo, while his first name is something uncommon that would suit him, like...Maico (Mike-o), maybe? Maico Apollo sounds much better than Apollo Justice, IMO. powerofone;

2. HIS HAIR FUCKING SUCKS COMPARED TO PHOENIX'S myface;
Do you know how much that dipshit pays for hairgel? I don't know either, but he supposedly goes through a lot every morning.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: KT on December 19, 2007, 01:25:18 PM
Do you know how much that dipshit pays for hairgel? I don't know either, but he supposedly goes through a lot every morning.

I'd use ten bottles of gel a day for hair that awesome. powerofone;

bluaki

Quote from: KT on December 19, 2007, 01:25:18 PM

Have you seen what Apollo's hair look's like? It'd require a ton of hairgel too.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on December 19, 2007, 01:32:14 PM
Have you seen what Apollo's hair look's like? It'd require a ton of hairgel too.
and even after all that gel it still looks shitty

Go Up