Official Ace Attorney Discussion Thread *POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILERS*

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, December 11, 2007, 07:18:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: Godot on December 14, 2007, 07:02:59 PM
WHAT
WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT myface;
[spoiler]Why do you think Maya and Iris were trying to protect Godot? myface;[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Also, the reason I got Justice for All is because I traded FXII revenant wings in for it, got $20 for it but it was just enough to buy PW2  ness;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Himu

Quote from: Kefka on December 14, 2007, 07:04:55 PM
Also, the reason I got Justice for All is because I traded FXII revenant wings in for it, got $20 for it but it was just enough to buy PW2  ness;
Be sure to get PW3 because that's like the best one. magician;

Maybe because it ties everything together.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dahlia on December 14, 2007, 07:04:43 PM
[spoiler]Why do you think Maya and Iris were trying to protect Godot? myface;[/spoiler]

[spoiler]...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
There were so many cool murderers in that game, though. I LOVE YOU LUKE ATMEY  myface;[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Dahlia on December 14, 2007, 07:06:07 PM
Be sure to get PW3 because that's like the best one. magician;

Maybe because it ties everything together.
I'll probably get it with the shitty wal-mart gift card my grandparents get me for christmas.

Himu

Quote from: Godot on December 14, 2007, 07:06:45 PM
[spoiler]...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
There were so many cool murderers in that game, though. I LOVE YOU LUKE ATMEY  myface;[/spoiler]
[spoiler]All of them were smart except Don Tigre. myface;[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Himu

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dahlia on December 14, 2007, 07:14:21 PM
Actually, Morgan fey is more of a bitch than Dahlia.

agreed
[spoiler]all that to be head spirit channeler guy/have her offspring take over
yet she still failed :D[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Wait a minute...
The punishment for murder isn't death...

[spoiler]Remember the last case of Justice for All? If you said that Engarde was not guilty, Engarde would say something like, "NOO, IF I'M DECLARED NOT GUILTY THEN SHELLY WILL KILL ME"
Obviously suggesting that his punishment will be something much less severe than death...
YES MY GODOTS WILL LIVE  powerofone;[/spoiler]

Himu

Quote from: Godot on December 14, 2007, 07:16:36 PM
agreed
[spoiler]all that to be head spirit channeler guy/have her offspring take over
yet she still failed :D[/spoiler]
[spoiler]She abandoned her two twin girls with their bad father, risked Pearl Fe's life when she channeled Dahlia and took advantage of her own daughter, and she was willing to kill her sister and niece to become something pretty pointless.[/spoiler]

Himu

Quote from: Godot on December 14, 2007, 07:22:06 PM
Wait a minute...
The punishment for murder isn't death...

[spoiler]Remember the last case of Justice for All? If you said that Engarde was not guiltym, Engarde would say something like, "NOO, IF I'M DECLARED NOT GILTY THEN SHELLY WILL KILL ME"
Obviously suggesting that his punishment will be something much less severe than dearh...
YES MY GODOTS WILL LIVE powerofone;[/spoiler]
The criminal doesnt get executed right away, they get sent to a prison awaiting death row.  And I'm sure they're given some freedom before their sentence is carried out...  edumacate;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dahlia on December 14, 2007, 07:22:39 PM
[spoiler]She abandoned her two twin girls with their bad father, risked Pearl Fe's life when she channeled Dahlia and took advantage of her own daughter, and she was willing to kill her sister and niece to become something pretty pointless.[/spoiler]
Remember, she [spoiler]had originally intended to kill Dahlia, too.[/spoiler] powerofone;

Himu

Quote from: Godot on December 14, 2007, 07:24:21 PM
Remember, she [spoiler]had originally intended to kill Dahlia, too.[/spoiler] powerofone;
Oh yeah
[spoiler]Because technically Dahlia would be the next one to inherit it.  Oh wait, I forgot why. wry[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Dahlia on December 14, 2007, 07:23:47 PM
The criminal doesnt get executed right away, they get sent to a prison awaiting death row.  And I'm sure they're given some freedom before their sentence is carried out...  edumacate;

You could be right...but then again, so could I. powerofone;
there's nothing that says what the punishment is for murder

Go Up