October 03, 2024, 08:28:38 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I love you guys

Started by Samus Aran, December 10, 2007, 07:10:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: TECTRON on August 29, 2008, 12:02:10 PM
i understand :'(

don't worry tec, you're still cool with me

actually you've risen up the ranks because when you first joined you were retarded

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Beta

Geno

Quote from: ââ,,¢Â¥Betaââ,,¢Â¥ on August 29, 2008, 12:04:49 PM
what's your avatar?  baddood;
From Wikipedia:

Baby Sinclair is the youngest of the Sinclair children (being hatched in the first episode) and is of a non-specific species. He loves Fran, whom he calls "The Mama", but gives Earl (whom he refers to as "Not the Mama") a hard time and will usually hit him and refuse to declare his love for him, even though he does genuinely love his father. In the second-season episode "Switched at Birth", we learn that he may not be the Sinclairs' biological child. His legal name is in fact Baby, given to him by the Chief Elder in the episode "And the Winner Is...", but was temporarily known as "Aaah Aagh I'm Dying You Idiot," as he was being named just as the previous Elder had a fatal heart attack. Baby was voiced and puppeteered by Kevin Clash, best known as the voice of Elmo on Sesame Street.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 29, 2008, 12:03:38 PM
don't worry tec, you're still cool with me

actually you've risen up the ranks because when you first joined you were retarded
Oh, thank you. wub;

Samus Aran

Quote from: AlienJMV290 on August 29, 2008, 12:08:02 PM
Oh.  :( I still remember when you and me were arguing on Powerspike before you became a Mod. Good times...  :|

I seem to recall thinking you were retarded back then, yeah. You can still be an ass at times but you're much better than you used to be.

Besides, you draw cool things and shit.

Daddy

Classic

A lot of members mean nothing to me here.

I have my select favorites, and they know who they are. wub;

Samus Aran

Quote from: They Call Me Classic on August 29, 2008, 12:26:55 PM
A lot of members mean nothing to me here.

I have my select favorites, and they know who they are. wub;

it's hard for me to tell anymore considering you no longer have any emotion but bitterness

and to be honest it annoys the hell out of me when you go on your rampages

Classic

I'm just bitter.

I'll give you a hint Kaz...

[spoiler]You're a favorite. <3[/spoiler]

Daddy

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 29, 2008, 12:28:49 PM
it's hard for me to tell anymore considering you no longer have any emotion but bitterness

and to be honest it annoys the hell out of me when you go on your rampages
what about my rampages or nyerps

are mine cute :3

Kalahari Inkantation

Classic

Like I said, you know who you are. giggle;

Thyme

Quote from: They Call Me Classic on August 29, 2008, 12:39:40 PM
Like I said, you know who you are. giggle;

I don't. :(

Anyway, this place actually has activity. :V

Go Up