September 28, 2024, 08:36:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wait, so 7chan was bought out?

Started by Infel, December 09, 2007, 05:15:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

Is this serious or not? I can't exactly tell, because Internet Sarcasm is totally beyond me. That, and the new 4chan layout....

What the fuck is going on? Anything that was half-good at any one time is transforming into corporate ad- paid shit, if this is true. Anyone able to give an explanation?

befuddlement

Samus Aran

7chan too? Not that I really care about 7chan, but yeah...4chan's new layout does piss me off.

And no, I have no idea what's going on. Maybe they're connected now and moot just wants a bunch of money to himself, if it really is ad-paid.

Infel

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 09, 2007, 05:17:30 PM
7chan too? Not that I really care about 7chan, but yeah...4chan's new layout does piss me off.

And no, I have no idea what's going on. Maybe they're connected now and moot just wants a bunch of money to himself, if it really is ad-paid.
Yeah, I looked, and seen shit about "Premium accounts" on 7chan and "Gold/Platinum accounts" on 4chan, and there's a thread to permaban anyone who uses anything but Internet Explorer. I used 7chan to find rule34 primarily, but even losing that alone is going to be shitty.

If this is true. I can't honestly tell. What the hell is this happy-gaiafucktard friendly Ad-paid bullshit I am forced to recieve? There's always 12, ii, fap, guro, notfour, and f chans to go to, I guess.

Samus Aran

Quote from: KT on December 09, 2007, 05:29:47 PM
Yeah, I looked, and seen shit about "Premium accounts" on 7chan and "Gold/Platinum accounts" on 4chan, and there's a thread to permaban anyone who uses anything but Internet Explorer. I used 7chan to find rule34 primarily, but even losing that alone is going to be shitty.

If this is true. I can't honestly tell. What the hell is this happy-gaiafucktard friendly Ad-paid bullshit I am forced to recieve? There's always 12, ii, fap, guro, notfour, and f chans to go to, I guess.

fchan, sir?

Are you serious?

Infel

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 09, 2007, 05:31:10 PM
fchan, sir?

Are you serious?
I just merely named every chan I knew off the top of my head.

Samus Aran

Quote from: KT on December 09, 2007, 05:39:39 PM
I just merely named every chan I knew off the top of my head.

Okay, then.

Knig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Termanian_Knight on December 11, 2007, 08:58:58 AM
Stickies exist for a reason.

Said sticky didn't exist until a day after KT posted this thread, sir.

But yes, the 7chan merge thing is bullshit. So is the premium/gold 4chan account thing that KT mentioned.

Knig

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 11, 2007, 09:04:02 AM
Said sticky didn't exist until a day after KT posted this thread, sir.

I'm gonna go sie now.  emo;

V

Samus Aran

Infel

Termanian whatever-the-fuck-you-are.

Go away.

Ricky

Quote from: KT on December 11, 2007, 01:43:17 PM
Termanian whatever-the-fuck-you-are.

Go away.

Give him a break, it was a mistake. psyduck;

Infel

Quote from: Ricky on December 11, 2007, 01:49:31 PM
Give him a break, it was a mistake. psyduck;
I don't give breaks to people who find out about sites through FOX NEWS.

Knig

Quote from: KT on December 11, 2007, 01:51:04 PM
I don't give breaks to people who find out about sites through FOX NEWS.

That's how I found Boyah. =D

Go Up