October 03, 2024, 08:32:01 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lawlz, care to explain?

Started by Daddy, December 08, 2007, 07:57:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on December 08, 2007, 09:59:01 PM
I like how as soon as more than one admin appeared in the thread and confronted him he was so intent on ending the argument.

I really did want to stay out of this, because it's hard for me to choose between a headache and the slim possibility of knocking some sense into Lawlz.

Houdini

Quote from: JMV290 on December 08, 2007, 09:59:01 PM
I like how as soon as more than one admin appeared in the thread and confronted him he was so intent on ending the argument.
Indeed.

Houdini

Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Daddy

It's been almost a year. I think the general public deserves to see this . giggle;

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Samus Aran

WHY

WHY DOES "FLAMING DICKS" CONTINUE TO HAUNT ME

KonohaShinobi

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Pyrate

I remember when Lawlz had that avatar.

Classic

Ezloﺕ

The best decision made by the Boyah administration by far.
:)

superclucky

Let's recreate the drama by allowing Felt access to my account y/n
kewns are smelly

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Cigarillo on December 05, 2008, 03:06:37 PM
Let's recreate the drama by allowing Felt access to my account y/n
n

boyah was never quite good at drama
:)

Go Up