October 03, 2024, 08:21:41 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lawlz, care to explain?

Started by Daddy, December 08, 2007, 07:57:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:34:21 PM
oh god that must mean i'm stupid
No, you're not stupid. You just have an over-inflated ego.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 08, 2007, 09:36:19 PM
No, you're not stupid. You just have an over-inflated ego.
that's obvious but it also equates to stupidity ;_;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:26:16 PM
well then just let me say if you could read english at all you'd see there really were no issues with that statement and you really were just looking at a way to build up a petty argument that will just go on further and do nothing but piss me off more along with everyone else
Actually it clearly stated "my bitching" the only mention of V in that post was about you bitching about him

Quotealso the "lol lawlz is just avoiding the argument" thing just shows you're a dumbass that wants arguments and you support the destruction of this forum more than i supposedly do
No, it's quite the opposite.  I'm trying to get you to cut the shit, but you are pretending you did nothing wrong.

Quoteread: you're a retarded hypocrite and you're too stupid to realize it and think that getting pissed at me and whining for multiple pages will somehow make things better
Explain how I'm a hypocrite for calling you out for posting complete shit?  This thread wouldn't have even happened if you weren't a moron who endorses posts like that.

Quoteargument done and over with
No, it's not.

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:37:35 PM
that's obvious but it also equates to stupidity ;_;
No, it doesn't. I can't speak for everyone, but I know you're not stupid. I don't think anyone is implying that you're stupid, either; rather, we're trying to tell you that your egocentricity is detrimental to the state of this forum.

Daddy

Yeah, Lawlz I never said you were an idiot.  I said your behavior and posts were idiotic.  I also said you're acting like an idiot. That is not the same as being an idiot.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

December 08, 2007, 09:45:58 PM #51 Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 09:52:37 PM by Speedykaz
Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:34:21 PM
oh god that must mean i'm stupid

Shut the fuck up and just answer him if you want us to quit the "avoiding the argument" stuff. At the moment, you really are avoiding things, and unless you want to look like a dumbass, I suggest you stop doing that.

Now, I tried to stay out of this until now, but both you and JMV have some issues to work out. First of all, you need to quit calling each other hypocritical, because you both are and we already know that.

Lawlz, quit encouraging things that go against our rules. Quit attacking users (V) constantly. We don't care about your little problems you have with V. And quit being so god damn predictable. Every time you try to insult someone it's the same damn thing. Quit undermining the efforts of the other Administrators, as well as our Moderators. When a thread is deleted, don't fucking move it to the Announcements board. Stop going off-topic with every argument. Just because you add extra text doesn't make your argument any more correct. Stop citing "lol sex" comments all the time as something that needs to be stopped, because they already are. Stop shoving your opinions down everyone's throat. Stop thinking you're badass, because you're not. You're a whiny 16-year-old who's too used to having everything his way, and we're all sick of it. You're a failure as a troll, and you should probably think about taking a break from Boyah to think up some new moves.

JMV, you have problems too, but not as many as Lawlz. Don't make new threads just to make Lawlz look stupid. That's just as childish as he is. Remember the "CAPS TO MAKE MY THREAD IMPORTANT" thread you made today? Yeah, cut that shit out. Quit trying to start arguments when there doesn't need to be one (this being one of the few exceptions where one was necessary).

Seriously guys, we all have a few issues that need to be worked out, okay? Nobody's perfect (especially Boyagers).

What really needs to be stopped is the constant attacks. They just start huge arguments. That should be our priority, and Lawlz, maybe even you could actually follow this guideline for once too.

Heads out of our asses, guys. Please.

Houdini

And, as usual, Lawlz decides to pull a no-show just as someone makes a collected, well-thought out case.

Daddy

Okay. I'll admit that the thread where I tried to provoke Lawlz about the caps titles was unneeded.

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 08, 2007, 09:51:07 PM
And, as usual, Lawlz decides to pull a no-show just as someone makes a collected, well-thought out case.
He's probably trying to decide whether to reply to Kaz or Bassir first.
Or maybe neither.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 08, 2007, 09:51:07 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:45:46 PM
End it.
also maybe it's because i really have nothing to argue with kaz unless you really want me to just reply with something like "lol u nigr" and continue this stupid argument on for longer i can but i really don't want to but should i [y/n]

Except for this:
QuoteWhen a thread is deleted, don't fucking move it to the Announcements board.

I think that last time I did that was September.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:53:23 PM
also maybe it's because i really have nothing to argue with kaz unless you really want me to just reply with something like "lol u nigr" and continue this stupid argument on for longer i can but i really don't want to but should i [y/n]
Or maybe you can just agree to cut the shit.  befuddlement

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:53:23 PM
Except for this:I think that last time I did that was September.

Fair enough, but it was just one example of the kind of thing you do to reverse things we try to do. My point was that you need to quit doing your own thing every time (it's acceptable to a degree that you have clearly broken) and think about our rules once in a while.

Houdini

We're not ending it Lawlz. It's high time we addressed the fact that few people think you're a good admin.

Daddy

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 08, 2007, 09:57:57 PM
We're not ending it Lawlz. It's high time we addressed the fact that few people think you're a good admin.
I like how as soon as more than one admin appeared in the thread and confronted him he was so intent on ending the argument.

Go Up