October 03, 2024, 08:30:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lawlz, care to explain?

Started by Daddy, December 08, 2007, 07:57:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:02:56 PM

$50 says JMV wants to post "that's unrelated" or something along those lines, and won't know that I mentioned it or will say something like "it clearly wasn't" in an attempt to be a smartass. If you bothered reading, you'd see most everything I post is in some way related to whatever I'm replying to. Kaz mentioned our arguments, I said how I assume it started... since that is when it started. That's not related?
That's not how they started.  They started when I told you to stop posting retarded things.

PS, your bitching about me is as bad as when I whine about V, if not worse since it spreads to almost every thread because I'm more active.
My time online seems to state that I'm more active.  Actually, I try to keep it out of threads but you have to become an idiot and post it in every thread.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 08, 2007, 09:10:07 PM
Case in point. I have no clue as to how that relates to what I said.
because i posted that to show that i actually have made some emotes and not resized things other people have made cutie poos
Quote from: JMV290 on December 08, 2007, 09:10:54 PM
My time online seems to state that I'm more active
You're a goddamn retard because you interpreted wrong because apparently you can't fucking read you goddamn fucking faggot because I fucking bitching shitting cocking said that I was more pissing active than that goddamn educated African American male, V.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:13:13 PM
because i posted that to show that i actually have made some emotes and not resized things other people have made cutie poos
Way to misinterpret my post. I know you've made emotes. What I mean is that it would be nice if you didn't respond to people with one-smiley posts.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 08, 2007, 09:15:37 PM
Way to misinterpret my post. I know you've made emotes. What I mean is that it would be nice if you didn't respond to people with one-smiley posts.
I was just being silly. I am most every time I don't attempt proper English, but not everyone realizes it and assume it is a sign of idiocy.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

And besides, you're still not addressing the point, which is that your massive ego is making you act obnoxiously.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:13:13 PM
since when was cutting things out of pictures the same as making emotes?
You're a goddamn retard because you interpreted wrong because apparently you can't fucking read you goddamn fucking faggot because I fucking bitching shitting cocking said that I was more pissing active than that goddamn educated African American male, V.
Your post clearly talks about my bitching and how it spreads to every thread.
QuotePS, your bitching about me is as bad as when I whine about V, if not worse since it spreads to almost every thread because I'm more active.

It seems as if you can't type correctly if you really meant what you said.  Also

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 08:25:58 PM
Next time you say "faggot" or any variation of it, you're getting banned. Same goes for anyone else. The word sickens me and only middle schoolers use it as a means of being "badass."

Are you going to ban yourself?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 08, 2007, 09:17:48 PM
And besides, you're still not addressing the point, which is that your massive ego is making you act downright obnoxiously.
and just giving jmv something to bitch about
Quote from: JMV290 on December 08, 2007, 09:18:06 PM
since when was cutting things out of pictures the same as making emotes?

since i added them and people began to use them

befuddlement is as much of an emote as psyduck;

also you're bringing up older posts in this thread just to build up stupid arguments that i'll scoff at because i really don't take the internet very seriously or anyone that considers the third dimension a slice of the fourth so i won't bother with a damned one of them

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:20:36 PM
since i added them and people began to use them

ok

Quotebefuddlement is as much of an emote as psyduck;
resizing an emote is still an emote. You should do that

Quotealso you're bringing up older posts in this thread just to build up stupid arguments that i'll scoff at because i really don't take the internet very seriously or anyone that considers the third dimension a slice of the fourth so i won't bother with a damned one of them
And here is Lawlz's infamous way of avoiding an argument because he's  a goddamn retard.

Feynman

Lawlz, stop being such a god damn troll. Lately, you've been acting much more idiotic than usual and you've been trying to get everything your way. You constantly make decisions we should all agree on, you constantly post shit we all agreed not to, and now you endorse a raid.

Stop it. It's not even funny anymore, and it's doing more damage than fun. psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on December 08, 2007, 09:23:22 PM

And here is Lawlz's infamous way of avoiding an argument because he's  a goddamn retard.
QuoteIt seems as if you can't type correctly if you really meant what you said.

well then just let me say if you could read english at all you'd see there really were no issues with that statement and you really were just looking at a way to build up a petty argument that will just go on further and do nothing but piss me off more along with everyone else

also the "lol lawlz is just avoiding the argument" thing just shows you're a dumbass that wants arguments and you support the destruction of this forum more than i supposedly do

read: you're a retarded hypocrite and you're too stupid to realize it and think that getting pissed at me and whining for multiple pages will somehow make things better

argument done and over with

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:20:36 PM
and just giving jmv something to bitch about
Well, I'm bitching too. And your sudden switch to capitalization/punctuation-less posting isn't fooling anyone.

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:26:16 PM
also the "lol lawlz is just avoiding the argument" thing just shows you're a dumbass that wants arguments and you support the destruction of this forum more than i supposedly do
You're sounding more and more like a Republican by the minute. "You're either with us or you're with the terrorists! Why do you hate America so much?"

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:26:16 PM
argument done and over with
I object, your honor.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 08, 2007, 09:30:51 PM
You're sounding more and more like a Republican by the minute.
ron paul is cool

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on December 08, 2007, 09:31:49 PM
ron paul is cool
Ron Paul is an exception. And you've still yet to directly respond to any of my arguments! Fancy that!

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on December 08, 2007, 09:32:46 PM
Ron Paul is an exception. And you've still yet to directly respond to any of my arguments! Fancy that!
oh god that must mean i'm stupid

Go Up