September 28, 2024, 10:21:24 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I feel bad for my English teacher

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 06, 2007, 01:55:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

She's a fair young maiden dealing with a class full of negroes that have at least some sort of scuffle everyday. Today, some pregnant whore and another negro began to fight when the one said "you ain't be knowing who yo baby daddy eez." Then the preggo started to scream and cry, and ran at her. Then this little black bitch everyone calls "The Turtle" came in to handle the stuff and put everyone up against the wall. She had some kid go down to the office for smiling, and even called in his mother. befuddlement

But yeah, Ms. Hawkins probably goes home and shoots up some heroin to put her misery behind her.

DO YOU EVER FEEL BAD FOR YOUR TEACHER? DO NEGROES TEND TO FIGHT A LOT IN YOUR SCHOOL FOR STUPID RAISINS? wry

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FullmetalGanon

I feel bad for my teachers when theyre trying to do something fun, and people keep talking, and being rude.
and i like negro fights

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: No on December 06, 2007, 01:59:57 PM
I feel bad for my teachers when theyre trying to do something fun, and people keep talking, and being rude.
and i like negro fights
They were up and screaming in the row right beside me. It was right before lunch, and since I had no money, a fresh fetus on my lap might have satisfied my cravings. befuddlement

But yeah, she's a really nice teacher and doesn't load us down with busywork. Still, these kids do nothing but scream and yell and "think dey hard."

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

I hate things like that. We're trying to do something fun with a nice teacher, and some idiots start being assholes for absolutely nothing. emo;
fights are awesome to watch though lol
ive only seen one all school year though cry;

also stop stereotyping nigger yes a lot of them are assholes but as you can see there are a few exceptions
like me ^o^

Wrench

I feel bad for my American Lit teacher sometimes.

Whenever he asks stuff and wants discussion, people just stare and be quiet. :'(
The teacher is great which makes me feel worse.

Cookie

Yeah, most teachers go through a lot of shit like this. But they should have known what to expect since they were in highschool at one time also.

Gin

The black kids in my school never fight, and the girls get into more fist fights than the guys do.

Claquesous

I had a substitute in Algebra II the other day. My normal teacher can and does handle the routy people, but this sub was just helpless. He was one of those really nice old guys who never even talks sternly.

The black kids in my school also like to get into fights, or to make a big deal out of nothing, but not the ones in my classes. They just like to talk ceaselessly.

Himu

One of my teachers is so fucking retarded that everyone hates her.  But she's really nice. ;-;

Selkie

Why does it matter that they are negroes?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Selkie on December 06, 2007, 03:02:13 PM

lawlz is one o' them southerners who support the confederate states

Himu

I'm friends with every black person in my school(That's 4 people lol).  And one of them is one of my best friends.

bluaki

Quote from: Bijou on December 06, 2007, 03:10:58 PM
I'm friends with every black person in my school(That's 4 people lol).  And one of them is one of my best friends.
This is my school's information on student ethnicity magician;:

110.46%American Indian / Alaskan Native
672.83%Asian / Pacific Islander
1767.42%Black (African American), Non Hispanic
68829.02%Hispanic
943.96%Multi-Racial
133556.31%White (Caucasian), Non Hispanic
2371100.00%TOTAL

Oh look, white peoples are two short of 1337 spam;

Snorkel

No negro fights. There's only 19, I believe, and for the most part they travel in a large herd.

No violence at all, really. Drugs here and there.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on December 06, 2007, 03:02:13 PM
Because only negroes have ever fought at my school. Sometimes a hispanic dude may get loud about something, but no violence. Asians never talk, and whitey always shuts up.

Go Up