IS THERE SOMETHING A BOYAGER DOES THAT HELPS YOU RECOGNIZE THEIR POSTS?

Started by Daddy, December 05, 2007, 04:30:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bijou on December 06, 2007, 12:59:36 PM
I wouldnt care.  As long as he doesnt say it looks "FUCKING HIDEOUS navi;"

Does my ass look gigantic in this

"Of course not"

Be honest

"Okay maybe a little"

Phew, thanks for being honest so I wouldnt embarass myself in front of you yes;

lol
... is this example while you're going through PMS or not? china;

Tomboh

JMV - [insert chirstfag insult/god doesnt exist/oh ya look at that 13 year old fap;]
Lawlz - [insert MS sucks/Macs rock/360 sucks/Sony sucks/ "passing off opinion as fact"/ CAPS LOCK FOR COOL]
Kaz - [Insert 4chan meme/bitching]
Bassir - You're an idiot
ME86 - sony sony sony sony sony sony sony sony sony
Blaziken Prince - [insert a failed attempt at a witty response or a pessimistic response here]
Tomboh - [insert shit]

ncba93ivyase

Also, I think JMV can be the new LCK or Mariofreak. He does nothing but whine about me now, and is going to be overthrown and replaced with someone far more awesome.

I SEE RICKY IN THE FUTURE fuck

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on December 06, 2007, 01:16:21 PM
Also, I think JMV can be the new LCK or Mariofreak. He does nothing but whine about me now, and is going to be overthrown and replaced with someone far more awesome.

I SEE RICKY IN THE FUTURE fuck

I'm trying to get JMV to cut down on the constant attacks on you, because I don't want another argument started.

do i do good sir

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 06, 2007, 02:08:28 PM
I'm trying to get JMV to cut down on the constant attacks on you, because I don't want another argument started.

do i do good sir
he fears the cherry pie, fuck

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 06, 2007, 02:12:36 PM
he fears the cherry pie, fuck
you can be the new itachigreg.  you can leave and make a shitty forum and forever be forgotten.  caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on December 06, 2007, 04:03:02 PM
you can be the new itachigreg.  you can leave and make a shitty forum and forever be forgotten.  caterpie;
or you can leave since i appointed you for the sole purpose of google adsense, and because i've been an active member/administrator farrrrrr longer than you have faggot

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 06, 2007, 04:05:31 PM
or you can leave since i appointed you for the sole purpose of google adsense, and because i've been an active member/administrator farrrrrr longer than you have faggot
but you also make the worst posts.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on December 06, 2007, 04:06:16 PM
but you also make the worst posts.
no i believe your posts are worse therefore you should be banned because the opinion of the second admin (reaper was first of course) is most important you ugly little fuck

i'm like moot but handsomer

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 06, 2007, 04:07:56 PM
no i believe your posts are worse therefore you should be banned because the opinion of the second admin (reaper was first of course) is most important you ugly little fuck

i'm like moot but handsomer
except people actually like moot.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on December 06, 2007, 04:08:53 PM
except people actually like moot.
only people that don't like me are a few pompous assholes at outsider goonish

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 06, 2007, 04:09:57 PM
only people that don't like me are a few pompous assholes at outsider goonish
outsider doesn't exist. jsr;

i forgot we had that emoticon

Go Up