IS THERE SOMETHING A BOYAGER DOES THAT HELPS YOU RECOGNIZE THEIR POSTS?

Started by Daddy, December 05, 2007, 04:30:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Himu

Kaki almost reminds me of Lara Croft for some reason.

Except more real. wry

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 06, 2007, 12:00:05 PM
I SHOULD BAN YOU FOR THAT, FUCKER
do it do it do it
kakis baby should shit on him for insulting her momma

Gambit17

Quote from: PHANTOM PHANTRON on December 06, 2007, 11:47:52 AM
what
the
fuck
is
wrong
with
you

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 06, 2007, 12:00:05 PM
I SHOULD BAN YOU FOR THAT, FUCKER

Nah dude, seriously, you guys are salivating over a pregnant chick. (Or a chick who was pregnant at the time of that photo being taken) And besides, can you blame me? Oooh, wow, she has big tits. I get to touch bigger tits whenever I want. Besides, once a woman gets pregnant and has a child, she no longer has that sexy feeling. It's all "Ew, your vagoo expanded, and you got fatter  gonk;"

Plus, she was really never that good looking, JUST in my opinion. Bitches aren't sexy, appealing, or attractive. They're UNAPPEALING, and they make the world die a little more each day.

Gambit17

Quote from: PHANTOM PHANTRON on December 06, 2007, 12:01:30 PM
do it do it do it
kakis baby should shit on him for insulting her momma

I should shit on you, for caring so much about someone you've never met.  china;

Kalahari Inkantation

Gambit17

Quote from: Bijou on December 06, 2007, 12:01:16 PM
Kaki almost reminds me of Lara Croft for some reason.

Except more real. wry

You disgrace Lara Croft. I have never heard such blasphemy in all of my years.  dawkins;

Himu

Quote from: Gambit17 on December 06, 2007, 12:11:22 PM
You disgrace Lara Croft. I have never heard such blasphemy in all of my years.  dawkins;
Lara Croft is a sexist game for horny teenage boys.  And pervios.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Gambit17 on December 06, 2007, 12:05:17 PM
Nah dude, seriously, you guys are salivating over a pregnant chick. (Or a chick who was pregnant at the time of that photo being taken) And besides, can you blame me? Oooh, wow, she has big tits. I get to touch bigger tits whenever I want. Besides, once a woman gets pregnant and has a child, she no longer has that sexy feeling. It's all "Ew, your vagoo expanded, and you got fatter  gonk;"

Plus, she was really never that good looking, JUST in my opinion. Bitches aren't sexy, appealing, or attractive. They're UNAPPEALING, and they make the world die a little more each day.

She's not the most attractive girl in the world, and I like the way my girlfriend looks a lot better too, but Kaki still isn't down to "ugly; " status. Not by a longshot. It's not just the tits, either, by the way. I've said countless times that I like smaller ones just as much as big ones, so that's not even a big factor in the fact that I find Kaki at least somewhat attractive.

Also, why did you throw in that irrelevant "I get to touch bigger tits whenever I want" thing? Seems like that was an excuse to gloat.

Himu

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 06, 2007, 12:12:41 PM
She's not the most attractive girl in the world, and I like the way my girlfriend looks a lot better too, but Kaki still isn't down to "ugly; " status. Not by a longshot. It's not just the tits, either, by the way. I've said countless times that I like smaller ones just as much as big ones, so that's not even a big factor in the fact that I find Kaki at least somewhat attractive.

Also, why did you throw in that irrelevant "I get to touch bigger tits whenever I want" thing? Seems like that was an excuse to gloat.
No girl should be reduced to "ugly;" status.

Gambit17

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 06, 2007, 12:12:41 PM

Yeah, I get what you're saying, and that's a personal preference, liking the small types. And that's my personal preference, that she's just not attractive. Her type is just not for me.

And I didn't throw in the boobs bit to gloat, I threw it in because 1. I've seen people positively comment on her rack, and 2. because I said "Can you blame me?" Meaning, can you blame me for not thinking her tits are awesome, since I  can get much better? Yeah, it could bee seen as a little cocky, but that's not what I meant it to be. It was only to tell you guys why I think she doesn't look good, since you were all "I SHOULD BAN YOU FOR THAT, FUCKER" which insinuated that you disagreed with my opinion outright.  pseudo;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bijou on December 06, 2007, 12:17:40 PM

You know damn well there are hideously ugly girls out there. Not that I would be mean enough to tell them that they're ugly, though.

Gambit17

Quote from: Bijou on December 06, 2007, 12:12:21 PM
Lara Croft is a sexist game for horny teenage boys.  And pervios.

Quote from: Bijou on December 06, 2007, 12:17:40 PM

Tomb Raider is a good game. Although I never got into the series that much, I've played some of the newer iterations, and they always strike a chord for me.

And also, with game characters like duke nukem, which were the industry main stray at the time of her birth, do you consider it more sexist of her attire and apparel, or the fact that she's one of the few kick ass video protagonists out there?

Now, I do realize I may have been a little harsh, but my opinion still stands. She's not  ugly; status, I just don't think the world of her like you kids do.  china;

Himu

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 06, 2007, 12:19:26 PM
You know damn well there are hideously ugly girls out there. Not that I would be mean enough to tell them that they're ugly, though.
Thats what I meant.  I mean look at Lozal.  MOST of you guys are nit-picking bitches to her.

Himu

Quote from: Gambit17 on December 06, 2007, 12:20:52 PM
Tomb Raider is a good game. Although I never got into the series that much, I've played some of the newer iterations, and they always strike a chord for me.

Now, I do realize I may have been a little harsh, but my opinion still stands. She's not  ugly; status, I just don't think the world of her like you kids do.  china;
I wasnt serious.  It is a good game. china;

I just got bored of it.

Go Up