IS THERE SOMETHING A BOYAGER DOES THAT HELPS YOU RECOGNIZE THEIR POSTS?

Started by Daddy, December 05, 2007, 04:30:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

bluaki

I'm not sure about other users, but I know I'd be distinguishable from overuse of ellipses, commas, and the two words "Uh" and "Um".

Quote from: Geno. on December 05, 2007, 05:40:53 PM
Hime's posts would make me get a boner.
gtfo

Quote from: Birth Man on December 05, 2007, 04:52:21 PM
You're an idiot with no life because you have never went out with a hot guy or hot girl. 
That's mean argh;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on December 05, 2007, 05:41:15 PM
i think you were talking about zayna but okay

She never says anything that could ever give anyone a boner.

Unless "hiiiiii(:" or "stfu" are now arousing.

Geno

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 05, 2007, 06:29:20 PM
She never says anything that could ever give anyone a boner.

Unless "hiiiiii(:" or "stfu" are now arousing.
When coming from Zayna.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sylar on December 05, 2007, 06:35:44 PM
Maybe when she has bewbz it will.
Hers are already bigger than anyone else's  on this forum. psyduck;

She just needs some meat on her legs.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on December 05, 2007, 06:47:30 PM
Hers are already bigger than anyone else's  on this forum. psyduck;

She just needs some meat on her legs.

Um, Kaki has huge tits.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 05, 2007, 06:48:42 PM
Um, Kaki has huge tits.
Shit, forgot.

Hers are huge, but they're still appealing. but i prefer her nice legs though they look thinner after being pregnant

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on December 05, 2007, 06:50:06 PM
Shit, forgot.

Hers are huge, but they're still appealing. but i prefer her nice legs though they look thinner after being pregnant
God dammit I wanna fuck Zayna.  burned;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sylar on December 05, 2007, 06:51:35 PM
God dammit I wanna fuck Zayna.  burned;
She's about 4 years younger than you and in middle school, but okay.

YPrrrr

Go Up