September 26, 2024, 03:52:18 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Heroes

Started by The Speaker Of Words, November 23, 2007, 09:40:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Speaker Of Words

I just finished watching the first season and wow. It's amazing. I'm currently downloading the first 4 episodes of the second season. Then I can watch the rest on NBC Rewind.

It's a shame that the second season will have to end with only 11 episodes.

Discuss.

C.Mongler

mariofreak

Why is that? I've watched a few episodes and it's very interesting.

The Speaker Of Words

Quote from: miladmaaan on November 24, 2007, 08:20:06 PM

The writers' strike.

Andrew1911

I thought this was about the album. :|

Infel

I never much cared for Heroes. Might be because of Claire. Fucking hate her. And you want her to die, but NOOO, she comes back to life. So much for Necrophilia.

Geno

Quote from: KT on November 25, 2007, 09:36:51 PM
I never much cared for Heroes. Might be because of Claire. Fucking hate her. And you want her to die, but NOOO, she comes back to life. So much for Necrophilia.
She can die. But not easily.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: miladmaaan on November 24, 2007, 08:20:06 PM
Damn Writer's strike. It was getting so good too. But sadly the season is being shortened by 13 episodes.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up