September 25, 2024, 07:27:10 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Death Penalty

Started by Actingman00, November 22, 2007, 09:03:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Phaze

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 11, 2007, 04:17:41 PM
Wait, what? Only Lawlz is doing that. psyduck;

Uh...how does JMV seem more intelligent when he was basically just saying the same thing Lawlz and I were saying?

And one could say you're unreasonable for completely turning down our opinions without any thought and refusing to read written proof when it's given to you (the link JMV posted).
Listen, I gave my opinion on the death penalty, and you all disagreed, flamed, and called names. This is intelligent disscussion, I have the right to my own opinion. And JMV is the only one who was calm and nice about it. The rest of you were extremely immature. If thats how the Admins act here, its no site I want to be a part of.

Daddy

Quote from: Phaze on December 11, 2007, 07:44:58 PM
Listen, I gave my opinion on the death penalty, and you all disagreed, flamed, and called names. This is intelligent disscussion, I have the right to my own opinion. And JMV is the only one who was calm and nice about it. The rest of you were extremely immature. If thats how the Admins act here, its no site I want to be a part of.

Just don't post in serious discussion.  befuddlement  We have the lobby.

Samus Aran

...only Lawlz is calling you names. I've been calm and mostly nice (though with a touch of sarcasm, admittedly).

And of course you have the right to your own opinion. Nobody's arguing against that. Apparently you don't care that we also have the rights to our opinions.

And by the way, we can disagree if we want to. That's sort of the point of a debate.

Phaze

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 12, 2007, 08:16:09 AM
...only Lawlz is calling you names. I've been calm and mostly nice (though with a touch of sarcasm, admittedly).

And of course you have the right to your own opinion. Nobody's arguing against that. Apparently you don't care that we also have the rights to our opinions.

And by the way, we can disagree if we want to. That's sort of the point of a debate.
I believe you said: "Stay out of Serious Discussion then, you dumb shit."

And I don't care if you disagree with my opinion, you guys were the one flaming MY opinion, remember?

musica.cards

Quote from: Phaze on December 12, 2007, 09:46:22 AM

And I don't care if you disagree with my opinion, you guys were the one flaming MY opinion, remember?

The point of the debate!
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

guff

Listen, I gave my opinion on the death penalty, and you all disagreed...
OH THE HORROR

Phaze

Samus Aran

Quote from: Phaze on December 12, 2007, 09:46:22 AM

Because if you're going to keep acting like this, you really do need to stay out of Serious Discussion.

And did you not pay attention to what I said earlier? We can disagree with your opinion if we want to. That's the whole point of debate.

Gin

Yes, you're right this is the serious discussion board, the board where serious topics are debated on, with people from opposing viewpoints on the matter providing information that supports their view or discredits the opposing view. You were disproved multiple times, and you were provided with a credible resource, which discredited your point of view, yet you say that you are to lazy to read it, and continue saying that you are right. Quite an idiotic thing to do, in a board where you want to seriously debate something. And as for your view of "doing to the criminal what was done to the victim" you should be met with idiotic responses, as that is what you have provided us with. If you can't get that idea past that thick skull of yours, or if you're too lazy to read it, then you shouldn't be posting in the serious discussion board.

/end rant

Phaze

Alright, yeah, whatever. You guys are right, i'm wrong. I'm an idiot. Jesus Christ you people are worse than my mother.

V

Quote from: Phaze on December 12, 2007, 07:58:27 PM
Alright, yeah, whatever. You guys are right, i'm wrong. I'm an idiot. Jesus Christ you people are worse than my mother.

And that's saying a lot.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Phaze on December 12, 2007, 07:58:27 PM
Jesus Christ you people are worse than my mother.

Okay, you see that? You've been posting stuff like that, all while telling us that we're the ones being idiots.

Soul

I am a firm believer that the death penalty is right a just for the crimes they are put up for. If a person commits death murder on your child, then you will want to see that man pay, pay the ultimate consequence. Honestly, if I knew a man killed one of my family members, and I didn't get to him first, I would like nothing more than to sit front row at his execution.  An eye for an eye, an ear for an ear, and a life for a life. You purposefully take one, you should be killed.

Daddy

Soul

Go Up