September 25, 2024, 07:19:03 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Death Penalty

Started by Actingman00, November 22, 2007, 09:03:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on December 10, 2007, 03:03:23 PM
woah there
wut ^__________^
And those are people I see as beneficial to society. Even if the person has a horrible past, that person can make up for it and help others before they take the same path.
no they are crazy and they offer no use to society lolololol. so wut if they write books and have influenced plenty of people not to commit crimes they fucked up in the past and they are now satans childz jesus

Phaze

Quote from: Lawlz on December 10, 2007, 02:44:54 PM
You're a goddamn retard and more insane than them if you think a criminal can never be fit for society again. Also, what about those people that were wrongfully put in prison? How would you feel if ten years from now, you acted in self defense or were maybe even 1000 miles away, but the evidence stacks up against you and says you're a cold blooded killer?  Would you have a smile on your face when those insane Christians start sitting outside the prison, cheering for your execution?

People make mistakes; killing a person for a mistake they made won't make anything better, and it only takes another life. Why not try to help the person and maybe let them give something back to society, instead of just wiping them out and taking even more of your tax dollars?
I'm talking about the real weirdos that kill for fun that never get the death penalty, dumbass. And if I was put in prison wrongfully or otherwise, I would rather die than rot in prison for life.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Phaze on December 10, 2007, 05:55:03 PMAnd if I was put in prison wrongfully or otherwise, I would rather die than rot in prison for life.
I'd rather appeal and eventually be set free.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Phaze on December 10, 2007, 05:55:03 PM
I'm talking about the real weirdos that kill for fun that never get the death penalty, dumbass.
you don't kill the mentally ill

QuoteAnd if I was put in prison wrongfully or otherwise, I would rather die than rot in prison for life.
i'm sure the people on death row would rather die than rot in jail.  should we give them what they want, instead of shortening their suffering?

Phaze

Quote from: Lawlz on December 10, 2007, 06:05:42 PM
I'd rather appeal and eventually be set free.
Yeah, that will happen :D

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Phaze

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Phaze on December 10, 2007, 06:27:24 PM
Because i'm lazy
You know that you're wrong, and you're just making childish excuses.

Phaze

Quote from: Lawlz on December 10, 2007, 06:27:59 PM
You know that you're wrong, and you're just making childish excuses.
Actually no, i'm to lazy to read that. But right or wrong I still think if some sick bastard kills or rapes somebody, they should die.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Phaze on December 10, 2007, 06:30:57 PM
Actually no, i'm to lazy to read that. But right or wrong I still think if some sick bastard kills or rapes somebody, they should die.
You're a sick bastard for saying that and I hope you get electrocuted because you're a sick fuck and I hope your brain oozes out through your ears then I'll chant for the next sick bastard to come out down and face the same demise.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Phaze on December 10, 2007, 06:24:26 PM
Don't feel like reading

Stay out of Serious Discussion then, you dumb shit.

People appeal and get released from prison all the time. Hell, the President even pardons a few people.

Personally, I think it's too hypocritical to use the death penalty. Sitting in prison works for both types of people, because it's harsher to some (because those types will probably never be released), and lighter on others (because those will be released).

A lot of people seem also seem to like the death penalty because our prisons become overcrowded easily. Here's an idea, then: quit throwing the wrong people in prison.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 11, 2007, 01:08:53 AM
Here's an idea, then: quit throwing the wrong people in prison.
Better idea: scrap the prison system and work on something that'll actually help even more people. Prison should be kept to only the most heinous offenders, and not some kid that snorted some cocaine and spraypainted akjhsdfg on a McDonald's.

Go Up