September 26, 2024, 03:51:35 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How is Harry Potter a Christmas movie?

Started by Daddy, November 22, 2007, 05:30:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

ABC Family's 25 days of christmas or whatever includes Harry Potter as one of the movies.  psyduck;

How the fuck is Harry Potter a Christmas movie?  They had ONE scene.

ncba93ivyase

How many Christfags wanted to get the book banned and/or went on TV bitching about it? cook

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

I don't know. The fact that they almost always come out around Christmas time might be a reason, though.

Andrew1911

You want them to show a shitty DTV or DTTV movie instead? Well, it depends on if it's the first two movies, of course. If it's the first, two, I'll take DTV or DTTV any day.

Sam

They've done this for the past couple years, and it seriously pisses me off.

I'm like... a christmas fanatic and when they play crap like "Rudolph's Shiny New Year" 500 times and then just plain "Rudolph" twice it makes me want to go to ABC Family's headquarters and punch the dude in the face. I'm gonna make sure to buy as many of the classics on DVD this season so I won't have to deal with their crap anymore. argh;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

mariofreak

Uhh, there's a scene about Christmas? Honestly, I have no idea. psyduck;

Daddy

Quote from: Andrew1911 on November 22, 2007, 05:55:58 PM
You want them to show a shitty DTV or DTTV movie instead? Well, it depends on if it's the first two movies, of course. If it's the first, two, I'll take DTV or DTTV any day.
When it's the Christmas thing, the classics are fine.

also it's the first 1 they show.

wolflink64

They just use it obsessively so they can make bajillions off of it.

LCK

I ask myself the same question every year I see it on ABC Family.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LINK2K9

lol lara lol

Go Up