September 19, 2024, 02:25:01 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

January 21, 2008, 01:29:43 PM #587 Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 04:46:37 PM by TitleFMR227GT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfb2l-iYlRo&eurl=http://www.nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116480&st=12

4:21

turns out Nintendo edited it baddood;

Before any calls it fake, it's real, remember "Also, some stickers can only be placed on certain characters."

so when a sticker is high lighted it shows what characters it can be used on, where as it's simply blocked out in the video Bluaki watched... befuddlement

bluaki

Quote from: TitleFMR227GT on January 21, 2008, 01:29:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfb2l-iYlRo&eurl=http://www.nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116480&st=12

4:21

turns out Nintendo edited it baddood;

Before any calls it fake, it's real, remember "Also, some stickers can only be placed on certain characters."

so when a sticker is high lighted it shows what characters it can be used on, where as it's simply blocked out in the video Bluaki watched... befuddlement
I think there's a slight delay where you have to hover over the sticker for a certain amount of time before the info appears. The video has them moving between the stickers faster than the delay, except for like one frame's worth for the two stickers.
Since it only appears for one or so frame(s), it's impossible to see unless you pause at just the right moment.

Quote from: bluaki on January 21, 2008, 12:20:58 AM
...or not. I think I paused one frame early facepalm;
As soon as I pressed play from pausing there, the heads appeared, but only for like one or two frames. befuddlement

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

If Captain Falcon isn't in this game I'm not buying it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Lawlz on January 22, 2008, 04:31:21 AM
If Captain Falcon isn't in this game I'm not buying it.
He will be, who'd replace him as the main F-zero rep?

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Anyone else avoiding all Brawl videos until it comes out? I'm scared of spoilers. doodthing;

Nyerp

Geno

Video of starting roster comfirmed to be real.

"I started the "Japanese Forums" thread almost 3 weeks ago. It got some attention and was pretty popular. Gimpyfish grew interested in the way the SWF community was involved in this project of checking Japanese sites. He went to talk to a few friends who are major smash players in Japan. What happened later (and he announced on the SMYN podcast) is that he said he obtained some link to some great sites including what he though to be the Japanese Smashboards. It turned out it wasn't and the rest of the sites where just simple tournament sites. I didn't pay much attention to them. Gimpy did say since one of his friends would likely get the game early, since he hosts Melee tournaments. One of the tournament sites is http://ketubato.com . Interesting enough, this video surfaced: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VxrQiCz4_o

What's the correlation? Well, look at the user who uploaded the video. It's queensaki. Who is queensaki? It's none other than the webmaster of ketubato.com. What am I getting at? Yes, Gimpy's friend who he said was going to have Brawl early...who hosts tournaments is the one who uploaded the Brawl video to youtube. Yes guys, it's real."

YPrrrr

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: WrenchNinja on November 21, 2007, 06:20:21 PM
[glow=blue,2,300]Ness will not be in it.[/glow]

Falcon will since Guru is an assist trophy.

Ganondorf is a clone.

Game and Watch sucked dick.

AHAHAHAH I REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID THIS ON THE FIRST PAGE

Geno

Go Up