September 19, 2024, 04:57:54 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

So do the stickers upgrade characters when you use them online?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on January 18, 2008, 05:38:53 PM
Only in SSE

damn would have been cool to use a suped up Fox and destroy everyone.

strongbad

There should be a "sticker mode" online where you can use stickers on your character and such.

Geno

lol Reefer sux 4 you.

"Stafy is useless (as we figured)" From Brawl Central's coverage of Whobby.

Also lol @ "Apparently the person saying that Lucario was a Pokeball also said Luigi was a Pokeball...... So rejoice, whoever wanted Lucario in brawl."
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

New comfirmed pokemon in Brawl:

Leafeon
Onix
Chansey
Darkrai
Cherimu

Albel The Wicked

Quote from: TitleFMR227GT on January 18, 2008, 10:20:15 AM
Maybe, hopefully 10x harder.

Very hard was still pretty damn easy.
It was?

I could never pass that thing.

Geno

Total Character count comfirmed

48 characters

We have 8 more newcomers minus the characters that might be removed.

Hells yes.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: TitleFMR227GT on January 18, 2008, 10:20:15 AM
Maybe, hopefully 10x harder.

Very hard was still pretty damn easy.
Too bad they're going to make it even easier for those damn casuals. doodthing;

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on January 19, 2008, 03:02:50 PM
where
Brawl central but I just read that the info might be fake since it's not from an official resource.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on January 19, 2008, 03:16:47 PM
Brawl central but I just read that the info might be fake since it's not from an official resource.

Oh, that place.

Yeah, I check it every once in a while, but I usually take everything there with a grain of salt, considering a lot of it can't entirely be trusted.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on January 19, 2008, 03:16:47 PM
I just read that the info might be fake since it's not from an official resource.

Might as well just wait for an official count, as if it even matters.

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: Kaz on January 19, 2008, 03:27:35 PM
Oh, that place.

Yeah, I check it every once in a while, but I usually take everything there with a grain of salt, considering a lot of it can't entirely be trusted.
Cum grano salis?
iSnake

greg400

Go Up