September 20, 2024, 02:39:41 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

That's retarded. Now I have nothing to look forward to when I wake up to go to school for the next week  edumacate;

Daddy

THEY HAVE ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING TRYING TO CUT DOWN ON THE REMAINING UPDATES?

Geno

Wow I was staying up because I thought it was a delayed update.

FUCK YOU SAKURAI! IS IT THAT HARD TO FUCKING POST ONE BIT OF INFO EACH WEEKDAY?!
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Trini

Quote from: Sylar on December 31, 2007, 02:00:55 AM
Wow I was staying up because I thought it was a delayed update.

FUCK YOU SAKURAI! IS IT THAT HARD TO FUCKING POST ONE BIT OF INFO EACH WEEKDAY?!

I'd rather have this, then anticipate something nice. Then end up with a paragraph about a menu, that  I could easily figure out myself when I get the game.  :|
[CENTER][/center]

Geno

Quote from: Trini on December 31, 2007, 08:06:30 AM
I'd rather have this, then anticipate something nice. Then end up with a paragraph about a menu, that  I could easily figure out myself when I get the game.  :|
Watch, that's what the update will be on Monday.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Speaker Of Words

Soo...
What do you guys think that the chances of Megaman getting in are?

Daddy

Quote from: XYZ on January 02, 2008, 12:36:57 AM
Soo...

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: XYZ on January 02, 2008, 12:36:57 AM
Soo...
It's been confirmed that he won't.

I think the article was on Kotaku.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Trini

Quote from: Lawlz on January 02, 2008, 12:45:31 AM

Awwwww.  edumacate;
[CENTER][/center]

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Lawlz on January 02, 2008, 12:45:31 AM

The creator said Sakurai hadn't contacted him about it, if that's true, say bye bye to megaman. But if there doing the same thing SEGA did,he's in.

La Pared

yup its true about Megaman. I was really hoping that he would make it. but o well....

KonohaShinobi

Is there any place preordering, Brawl,  with a good bonus gift or some shit?

Trini

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 06, 2008, 12:11:01 AM
Is there any place preordering, Brawl,  with a good bonus gift or some shit?

I don't think so.
[CENTER][/center]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Trini on January 06, 2008, 07:45:10 AM
I don't think so.

I guess it doesn't matter where i preorder then. I just need to preorder so I can be assured of one.

Wrench

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 06, 2008, 09:52:22 AM
I guess it doesn't matter where i preorder then. I just need to preorder so I can be assured of one.

I've had mine pre-ordered since July 21st. I still got my very faded receipt.

Go Up