October 05, 2024, 02:53:14 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Extend Title's College studying period even longer?

Started by Daddy, November 19, 2007, 07:34:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Internet forums prevent you from going to medical school so I banned him so he can go to school.

JMV you're so nice.
5 (50%)
Title is too stupid to go to college, no matter how much money he has.
3 (30%)
Wait, you banned him? Nice job.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

Daddy

Wrench

Samus Aran

Yeah, you better help him out. After all, like he said, the medical field is completely understaffed and being on an internet forum instead of studying hard in preparation for medical school makes you an asshole.

Best to help him out.

Daddy

Tri4se

Wrench

Daddy

Quote from: Nox on November 19, 2007, 07:37:16 PM
You will be rewarded in heaven(lol).
Damn, I'll never get rewarded.

brb making 116,000 equal to 30,000

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Infel

Well, it's good to do that. I missed my chance to go anywhere like that a long time ago...

I would have been an awesome diagnostician.

Auburn

WELL I SURE GOT YOU IN A TIFFY, DIDN'T I? Sure, go ahead and perma-ban me. I dare you. Also, not once did I suggest you become a doctor, only suggesting that you get what you work for. ;)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Auburn on November 19, 2007, 07:44:29 PM
WELL I SURE GOT YOU IN A TIFFY, DIDN'T I? Sure, go ahead and perma-ban me. I dare you. Also, not once did I suggest you become a doctor, only suggesting that you get what you work for. ;)

Maybe what he wants to do is more important than what you want him to do? Maybe doing what he wants is more important to him than some extra cash?

Daddy

Quote from: Auburn on November 19, 2007, 07:44:29 PM
o wait because i never decided that i wanted to work with computers mirite.

also i'm going to minor in accounting so that hapens to be preity nice

Maybe I worked for acceptance into a college where I can get a degree in CS?   I had more than twice the required math courses and any computer class possible to ensure that I could get into any CS program that I wanted to.

The medical field bothers me.  I don't like blood, why the fuck would I want to work with that every day?  I have a fear of death, whether it is me or others, don't you think I'd have to deal with that?

No, you don't ever think.

Also, I'm only making this post because I know you're going to make another alt.

unwelc0med

Daddy

Daddy

Go Up