October 05, 2024, 07:36:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH GOD I HATE IT

Started by Selkie, November 19, 2007, 12:17:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Don't you hate dreams where you are like in school and there is a hot chick, and you don't do anything because you don't know you're dreaming, but if you actually knew it was a dream you could like grab her and start fucking her.

bluaki

I've never had a dream like that psyduck;

Actually, I don't remember ever having a sex dream at all edumacate;

FullmetalGanon

No.
In dreams, i go all-out.  powerofone;
sex dreams r cool

Kalahari Inkantation

I hate it when you have an awesome dream, but then, near the end of the dream, you think to yourself, "Wait a minute--there's no way this happened. Must be a dream. ;-;"
;-;

unwelc0med

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 19, 2007, 12:23:37 PM
I hate it when you have an awesome dream, but then, near the end of the dream, you think to yourself, "Wait a minute--there's no way this happened. Must be a dream. ;-;"
;-;

I HATE THOSE DREAMS

Selkie

;-;

oh man yeah

or like when you wake up, and realize....oh, it was a dream, but in the dream you were SO SURE it was real.

It makes me want to just..... suicide;

ME##

Nope, I cannot say I've ever had a dream close to that.

YPrrrr

Nope. I only die in my dreams.

Even in sex dreams. The girl usually ends up stabbing me or her father shoots me or something edumacate;

I'm pretty convinced someone's going to kill me sooner or later.

Infel

My dreams are all pretty farfetched.

Like me turning into a dog, and Morpheus offering me a choice between Trix and Froot Loops.

Fuck, every time I go for the Trix, he punches me, too.

bluaki

Actually, I almost never remember any dreams at all. On the extremely rare occasions that I do, they're filled with death, violence, the end of the world, or something of the sort. I haven't remembered any dreams where I didn't die for over 2 years psyduck;

FullmetalGanon

you guys have such violent dreams.
link; roman; ese;

bluaki

Quote from: holy dhit on November 19, 2007, 05:16:07 PM
you guys have such violent dreams.
link; roman; ese;
I no :(
Name a way to die. Mauled by a dog, melting in lava, being murdered by 10 people at the same time, a nuclear bomb, it's all happened in my dreams wry

Infel

Quote from: bluaki on November 19, 2007, 05:19:19 PM
I no :(
Name a way to die. Mauled by a dog, melting in lava, being murdered by 10 people at the same time, a nuclear bomb, it's all happened in my dreams wry
Fucked by a Giant worm so hard it rips through your intestines, kils you, then into another dimension where it kills the horse that buttfucked Mr. Hands so hard HE died, with you slowly fading while watching the hosr, AND yourself being horribly fatally raped?

NOA_Haunted

I hate it when you have an awesome dream, but then, near the best part, you wake up.
;-;

GAWD

Himu

Thats happened to me before.  I was in a tanning salon with Ricky Ulman once. :(
But I thought it was real for some raisin and I just ignored him.

Go Up