October 07, 2024, 11:20:44 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt grades

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 18, 2007, 10:36:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on November 18, 2007, 04:33:50 PM
Here, Algebra I is for sophomores, Algebra II for juniors, then Geometry for seniors. If you do good on a certain test after you enter high school, you can go straight to Algebra I like I did. If you were in an advanced math course in middle school, you can take a test when you enter high school to take Algebra II freshman year. I was in the highest math level in New York, but for whatever reason, they dropped me down 2 levels when I moved here, though I managed to climb up one. Also, only requirement for graduating is passing the Algebra I and II Gateways.

Is your school better because you don't have such a high population of negroes? caterpie;
Algebra I is for sophomores? Your school must be fucking retarded. I took Algebra I in 8th grade.

bluaki

November 18, 2007, 06:07:38 PM #31 Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 06:15:38 PM by bluaki
If I actually did all my homework, it would be A's in Geometry, English, and Biology ;_;
I probably got that B in Semantics for sleeping in the period like 1 out of every 3-4 days
Well, that still wouldn't help my PE grade edumacate;

From my 1st quarter report card:

Geometry HonorsC
PE/HealthD
Computer Business Skills    B
Semantics & LogicB
Digital Design IB
Biology HonorsC
English I HonorsB

Houdini

A bunch of boring letters and numbers and shit.

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on November 18, 2007, 06:07:38 PM
If I actually did all my homework, it would be A's in Geometry, English, and Biology ;_;
I probably got that B in Semantics for sleeping in the period like 1 out of ever 4 days
Well, that still wouldn't help my PE grade edumacate;

From my 1st quarter report card:

Geometry HonorsC
PE/HealthD
Computer Business Skills    B
Semantics & LogicB
Digital Design IB
Biology HonorsC
English I HonorsB

Blah, I don't see why I suck at gym.

Houdini

How exactly does one get a bad grade in PE? I'm just curious, I still haven't taken a PE course yet.

Title27GT

How do you fucking idiots get anything less than an A in PE? They can't judge you on physical ability, just bring your damn gym clothes and participate.

Also I got A's in everything except English because my teacher doesn't like my attitude

Houdini

Quote from: Joba Chamberlain on November 18, 2007, 06:19:28 PM
Also I got A's in everything except English because my teacher doesn't like my attitude
I can't imagine why.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Lawlz on November 18, 2007, 04:33:50 PM
Here, Algebra I is for sophomores, Algebra II for juniors, then Geometry for seniors. If you do good on a certain test after you enter high school, you can go straight to Algebra I like I did. If you were in an advanced math course in middle school, you can take a test when you enter high school to take Algebra II freshman year. I was in the highest math level in New York, but for whatever reason, they dropped me down 2 levels when I moved here, though I managed to climb up one. Also, only requirement for graduating is passing the Algebra I and II Gateways.

Is your school better because you don't have such a high population of negroes? caterpie;
Algebra 1 is for stupid freshman (and pre-algebra is for even stupider freshman), geometry is a freshman class/sophomore class, and algebra 2 is a junior/sophomore class, then I don't know whats after that.

LCK

Quote from: Joba Chamberlain on November 18, 2007, 06:19:28 PM
How do you fucking idiots get anything less than an A in PE? They can't judge you on physical ability, just bring your damn gym clothes and participate.

fuck you
I got a D in PE first semester.
50% of our grade is worksheets and packets, god dammit.

What I can't understand, is how someone gets lower than an A in Spanish.  psyduck; That's the easiest class I've ever taken.
I never study, at all. I've aced every test, and have never gotten a grade lower than 96% in that class.

maybe its because ive lived by mexicans my whole life

Tomboh

gaaaaayyyy

It looks like I actually got 1 B last quarter. psyduck; And the reason I have a B in Spanish is because we had a quiz on Friday, but I couldn't take it because of an orchestra trip. I have a D in W.H because we have almost NO grades in there, and me not being able to hand in my HW on Friday because of the trip has caused my grade to drop all the way to a D. gonk; It'd probably be a B on Monday when I hand it in.

ME##

Quote from: Trevor on November 18, 2007, 06:35:54 PM
fuck you
I got a D in PE first semester.
50% of our grade is worksheets and packets, god dammit.

What I can't understand, is how someone gets lower than an A in Spanish.  psyduck; That's the easiest class I've ever taken.
I never study, at all. I've aced every test, and have never gotten a grade lower than 96% in that class.

maybe its because ive lived by mexicans my whole life

French is insanely easy too, I never study either...

Tomboh

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on November 18, 2007, 06:31:58 PM
Algebra 1 is for stupid freshman (and pre-algebra is for even stupider freshman), geometry is a freshman class/sophomore class, and algebra 2 is a junior/sophomore class, then I don't know whats after that.
Algebra here is for normal people, Pre-Algebra is for retards and Mexicans. Geometry is after Alegbra, and is a normal class for Sophomores. ICA is after that, followed by pre-calc, and then you can take AP Calc if you are smart enough when you're a senior.

LCK

Quote from: ME86 on November 18, 2007, 06:54:10 PM
French is insanely easy too, I never study either...
I wanted to take French, but the only language my school offers is Spanish. :'(

Tomboh

Quote from: Trevor on November 18, 2007, 06:58:25 PM
I wanted to take French, but the only language my school offers is Spanish. :'(
French is pretty useless unless you live close to Canada.

It's the Mexicans that are swarming our country, not the Canadians.

Houdini

Quote from: Punta Tombo on November 18, 2007, 07:01:25 PM
French is pretty useless unless you live close to Canada.

It's the Mexicans that are swarming our country, not the Canadians.

It would come in handy if you ever need to make tracks for France on short notice, though. Say, if the draft is reinstated.

Go Up