October 07, 2024, 01:25:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt grades

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 18, 2007, 10:36:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Spanish: 84
AP History: 79
Math: 91
Physics: 79
English: 90

YPrrrr

Quote from: steal on November 18, 2007, 03:34:24 PM

Thanks guys, for somehow making me feel worse about my grades. edumacate;
Your GPA is 1.13...

holy dhit

ME##

Holy shit, twenty-five absences? And I thought I was doing bad this year, and I'm only missed eight days. :'( But, at lest you're doing well in Computer Art.

ncba93ivyase

You're in a math above me, so don't complain. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

I haven't been absent once all yeah. burned;

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on November 18, 2007, 03:43:22 PM
You're in a math above me, so don't complain. caterpie;

Same

I'm in retard math  gonk;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on November 18, 2007, 03:45:09 PM
And aren't you actually a year older than me? spam;
And a grade higher. But Tennessee's math system is screwed up, so I'm in Geometry right now which is something I was doing in eighth grade in New York... and juniors that take it are considered "advanced." psyduck;
Quote from: Super Mario Galaxy on November 18, 2007, 03:50:26 PM
Same

I'm in retard math  gonk;
I'm not.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

My GPA for the year is like a 3.8

I'm taking 3 APs, 2 honors, 1 academic, and taking a journalism class (which takes up like 40+ hours of work a month)

NOA_Haunted

My report card

3 A's
3 B's

GPA 3.3

Accumulative GPA 2.3  gonk;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on November 18, 2007, 03:51:34 PM
And a grade higher. But Tennessee's math system is screwed up, so I'm in Geometry right now which is something I was doing in eighth grade in New York... and juniors that take it are considered "advanced." psyduck;

lol wtf

Here, Geometry is considered lower than Algebra 2, Advanced Math (combination of pre-calc and trig), and Calculus. Of course, my school didn't have a normal Calc class...just an AP one, but whatever.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 18, 2007, 04:10:02 PM
lol wtf

Here, Geometry is considered lower than Algebra 2, Advanced Math (combination of pre-calc and trig), and Calculus. Of course, my school didn't have a normal Calc class...just an AP one, but whatever.
You have to pass Geometry with a "C" or Higher to get into Intermediate Algebra or Algebra II down in TN
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kefka on November 18, 2007, 04:16:13 PM
You have to pass Geometry with a "C" or Higher to get into Intermediate Algebra or Algebra II down in TN
Here, Algebra I is for sophomores, Algebra II for juniors, then Geometry for seniors. If you do good on a certain test after you enter high school, you can go straight to Algebra I like I did. If you were in an advanced math course in middle school, you can take a test when you enter high school to take Algebra II freshman year. I was in the highest math level in New York, but for whatever reason, they dropped me down 2 levels when I moved here, though I managed to climb up one. Also, only requirement for graduating is passing the Algebra I and II Gateways.

Is your school better because you don't have such a high population of negroes? caterpie;

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: Lawlz on November 18, 2007, 04:33:50 PM
Here, Algebra I is for sophomores, Algebra II for juniors, then Geometry for seniors. If you do good on a certain test after you enter high school, you can go straight to Algebra I like I did. If you were in an advanced math course in middle school, you can take a test when you enter high school to take Algebra II freshman year. I was in the highest math level in New York, but for whatever reason, they dropped me down 2 levels when I moved here, though I managed to climb up one. Also, only requirement for graduating is passing the Algebra I and II Gateways.

Is your school better because you don't have such a high population of negroes? caterpie;

in my school,
we take a test in 7th grade. if we do good, we go to algebra 1 in 8th. the rest go to pre-algebra.
then in high school its algebra, then geometry, and then algebra 2.
WE HAVE A HIGH POPULATION OF NEGROESSSS.  nigro; nigro; nigro;

Feynman

• Spanish - 75

• English - 75

• Math - 93

• Biology - 90

• History - 85

• Strings - 90

Average - 85.

I can do much better in English and Spanish. I just lacked participation and started off really badly. Anyway, it's just the first marking period.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Bassir C. on November 18, 2007, 04:43:41 PM

• Spanish - 75

• English - 75

• Math - 93

• Biology - 90

• History - 85

• Strings - 90

Average - 85.

I can do much better in English and Spanish. I just lacked participation and started off really badly. Anyway, it's just the first marking period.

Spanish and English are my worst classes too.

With Spanish I don't study at all, and with English the teacher hates me. I was unprepared like three times and she threatened to fail me. :'(

Go Up