October 06, 2024, 03:40:34 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I remember when Title, Kaz, Hime, etc., said they were leaving.

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 17, 2007, 06:13:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I remember when I said I'd leave until I could access Boyah without a proxy. A day later, I was there, on a proxy.

Houdini

Just for the record, I don't think I ever explicitly said I'd leave.

Feynman

Just so you guys know, I took my vacation during the great server crash of summer '07. powerofone;

Classic

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

LCK

I remember I left for like 3 months.
I was being a little bitch, and complaining about every god damn thing here. And I got fed up with Lawlz, and left.
and gave houdini my mod position
god dammit you better appreciate that
I never actually announced on Boyah that I was leaving. I just told miscellaneous Boyagers that I wasn't coming back.

Of course, 3 months is a rough estimate, but I distinctly remember not coming here for quite a while.

LCK

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on November 17, 2007, 08:43:24 PM
I silently left Outsider and no one noticed, but I'll never leave you guys. wub;
You better not. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

I remember when a virus kept me from getting on for about 3 months

Tri4se

I remember I forgot to tell you guys I was moving, and couldn't get on for 4 months.

oops

LCK

Quote from: Nox on November 18, 2007, 03:28:03 PM
I remember I forgot to tell you guys I was moving, and couldn't get on for 4 months.

oops
what the hell i thought you were dead

Tri4se

LCK

Himu

Most of us actually did leave, but came back.  Either from being begged or for having the will power of a mayfly.

Go Up