October 07, 2024, 03:22:22 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Jack Thompson replied to my email wtf.

Started by Geno, November 17, 2007, 12:59:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

This is the email I sent:

Why the hell would you sue GamePolitics because of something someone randomly posted on the website. It's not their fault, and the guy was obviously being sarcastic. Probably mocking you for claiming that the website is forcing a "Conspiracy" against you.

Also, think about your son when you do these things. I'm not sure you really care about him since you've used him for your own personal gain against the gaming companies time and time again. But he's your son, and you shouldn't act like a 10 year old. You can't deny that you aren't acting your age.

Sorry but it's just confusing to me why you put so much effort into proving that video games cause people to be violent. When in fact this isn't true. I play video games atleast 6-8 hours a day and I volunteer at the Humane Society and occasionally at the local Soup Kitchen.

So just think about it Jack.

Here's his response:

I'm sorry, Jarrod, but have you heard of statistics?  One person is not a statistically significant sample.  Tell the families in Littleton, Colorado, Paducah, Kentuck, Fayette, Alabama, and I'm sure they'll be convinced that your going to the Humane Society will bring back to life their loved ones who are in the ground because of gamers.

Dennis McCauley has the ability to stop the posting of death threats against me at his site, and he won't do it.  I'm tired of it.  How would you like people threatening to kill you and harasssing you day and night because of dennis mccauley?  Would that bother YOU?  Why don't you post this at GP, where I have been banned, in the name of "freedom of expression."  That doesn't strike you as hypocritical?  The coward McCauley isn't even in the phone book, he's so afraid of being bothered, and yet he think she can run a site that is a clearinghouse for criminal harassment of me and get away with it.   

Jack Thompson, Attorney
1172 South Dixie Highway, Suite 111
Coral Gables, Florida 33146
305-666-4366, cell 305-588-3005

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."  G.K. Chesterton

This is the first email I've ever sent to him.

Also, in b4 "lol you're obsessed with him"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

November 17, 2007, 01:02:49 AM #1 Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 01:06:20 AM by Hiro
XD that man is so pathetic it's not even funny. And holycrap I just realized he looks like this creepy Italian guy that subs for my math class sometimes.

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on November 17, 2007, 01:02:49 AM
XD that man is so pathetic it's not even funny. And holycrap I just realized he looks like this creepy Italian guy that subs for my math class sometimes.
Look how much misspelling there is in his reply.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno. on November 17, 2007, 01:12:57 AM
Look how much misspelling there is in his reply.
china; Man, he is so desperate now.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

NOA_Haunted

Geno im gonna fucking kill you.

[spoiler]In halo 3[/spoiler]

FAMY2

psyduck; I highly doubt that is him. If it is he sucks as an attorney. Too boo hoo, I'm being picked on.

Gambit17

Title27GT

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on November 17, 2007, 06:03:44 AM
Geno im gonna fucking kill you.

[spoiler]In halo 3[/spoiler]
Where the hell did that come from?

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Joba Chamberlain on November 17, 2007, 06:59:51 AM
Where the hell did that come from?

Here
QuoteHow would you like people threatening to kill you and harasssing you day and night

Commander Fuckass

Nobody fucking cares about him anymore so shut up.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

Wow, I was waiting for him to call you a douchebag.   He does stuff like that to other people.

ncba93ivyase

harasssing

Also, he doesn't know what a semicolon is, apparently. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Clair on November 17, 2007, 06:09:20 AM
psyduck; I highly doubt that is him. If it is he sucks as an attorney. Too boo hoo, I'm being picked on.
I'm pretty sure it's him as I got the email from one of his lawsuits.

Go Up