May 12, 2024, 11:51:04 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on November 25, 2009, 11:47:19 AM
DO YOU HAVE IT?
NO ONE ELSE FROM BOYAH PLAYS IT :(
Yeah, but I beat it nearly a month ago.

I'm way up around level 85 or so so I can't help you as a blue phantom

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

wawi

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 25, 2009, 12:58:19 PM
Yeah, but I beat it nearly a month ago.

I'm way up around level 85 or so so I can't help you as a blue phantom

Oh okay. I'm only around 45.

Sillbury

Cookie

Guys I'm replaying Star Wars Rouge Squadron for N64.  cjlubdoods;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Cookie on November 26, 2009, 12:43:11 PM
Guys I'm replaying Star Wars Rouge Squadron for N64.  cjlubdoods;

i love that game but i wish it lasted longer

that game and its fucking great sequel only have like 15 missions

Cookie

Quote from: Lain on November 26, 2009, 12:44:02 PM
i love that game but i wish it lasted longer

that game and its fucking great sequel only have like 15 missions

Yeah especially the third one. I hated the two for Gamecube.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Cookie on November 26, 2009, 12:46:44 PM
Yeah especially the third one. I hated the two for Gamecube.

uh the sequel is on the Gamecube

Rogue Leader? It's called Rogue Squadron II for a reason, and it's fucking great, what are you talking about? it improves on everything that was great about the first game.

Battle for Naboo is a piece of slop, Rebel Strike is slop when the missions are on-foot

StarPilot

Finished Borderlands playthrough 1 with my Brick, and close to finishing playthrough 2 on my Mordecai. I'm hoping the Skullmasher I've got will make things a bit easier this time around than I had on playthrough 1 Mordecai.

Nate

My next purchases will be FIFA 10, and Demons Souls.

Cookie

Quote from: Lain on November 26, 2009, 01:04:11 PM
uh the sequel is on the Gamecube

Rogue Leader? It's called Rogue Squadron II for a reason, and it's fucking great, what are you talking about? it improves on everything that was great about the first game.

Battle for Naboo is a piece of slop, Rebel Strike is slop when the missions are on-foot

I thought it sucked.  >.<  Yeah Battle for Naboo was pretty bad too. What other Star Wars games did I like.... Knights of the Old Republic was very enjoyable.

Nate

I finally beat Burnout Paradise..I still need to get my elite license, but I doubt I'll be able to do that.

Minus;

strongbad

I played about 3 hours of Forza 3 yesterday at a friend's house and I just bought it for $40 on amazon. Cannot fucking wait.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Minus;

Quote from: GENOP on November 29, 2009, 08:06:24 AM
People still play that?

Hmm well apparently i do. Id play it before, but only matches against friends.
I never had  it. Well i borrowed it from a friend, and am playing the solo portion.

Go Up