May 09, 2024, 02:23:45 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Classic, you should force whoever you give it to take a picture of himself with the shirt over their head as to have the zombie face on their face. hocuspocus;

LCK

Quote from: Thyme on November 15, 2009, 03:41:17 AM
Classic, you should force whoever you give it to take a picture of himself with the shirt over their head as to have the zombie face on their face. hocuspocus;
i'll do it

Ezloﺕ

:)

Sillbury

Quote from: Lain on November 13, 2009, 03:55:24 PM
hi excuse me i have a broken ass car and i go to college and i need a bus ticket in december, i don't have a lot of money

or any at the moment, actually, that isn't already being used
um kaz i think i know your financial status a little better than you do

Samus Aran

ME##

I got Demon's Souls in the mail today, but I probably won't start it till Monday at the earliest.

wawi

Quote from: Дави́д on November 17, 2009, 12:27:48 PM
I got Demon's Souls in the mail today, but I probably won't start it till Monday at the earliest.
NO
NO
NOW
PLEASE
I'M AROUND LEVEL 45. WE MUST GET WITHIN 10

ME##

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on November 17, 2009, 12:36:09 PM
NO
NO
NOW
PLEASE
I'M AROUND LEVEL 45. WE MUST GET WITHIN 10

I have to work on shortening my speech/moving around where I speak so I say that difficult portion. >.<

Wrench

Renting The Conduit right now. Won't play it till maybe Thursday though :(

Classic

Playing Harvest Moon Animal parade and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles.  giggle;

Hiro

Sillbury

strongbad

I'm bringing like 14 games to gamestop (mostly my brother's). Here's the plan:
Trade in 12 games for credit with a 45% credit bonus
Trade in LoZ:TP and Halo 3 (I still have the multi from ODST) to get NSMBWii for $10.
Use credit to cover the $10 from NSMBWii and also either Borderlands or L4D2.

Samus Aran

i've never traded in a game myself, i can't really bring myself to let go of any games that i have even if they suck

Hiro

What Kaz said. I've only traded in games once, and i kinda regret it. Although i guess the gba sp i got in their place is nice. I have fucking Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom and DBZ Budokai, but I'll never trade them akudood;

Go Up