May 09, 2024, 03:19:44 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

I bought Command and Conquer for N64 at PlayNtrade today.

StarPilot

Quote from: Bolivian Army on August 12, 2009, 12:03:02 PM
Real men kill the entire team with cigarettes.
While the real man slowly dies from lung and/or mouth cancer. ghouldood;

Also, got a new copy of a Collector's Edition Fable 2 for $17.50. Hooray clearance sales at my school's bookstore. n_u

Travis

Quote from: Cookie on August 12, 2009, 01:49:52 PM
I bought Command and Conquer for N64 at PlayNtrade today.
Play n trade is awesome, we got one by here recently

Cookie

Quote from: Travis on August 12, 2009, 06:51:06 PM
Play n trade is awesome, we got one by here recently

Yeah I love it. I have two within 30 minutes of me.

wawi

Nyerp

StarPilot

August 13, 2009, 06:15:28 PM #4131 Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 06:36:28 PM by StarPilot
Currently watching the bonus disc that came with my Fable 2 LE while I download the free versions of the expansion content. Don't know when I'll start playing it, maybe after finals in 2 weeks.

Also, free medals to TF2 PC players, but there's a limit to the number being given out so be quick.

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nate

I purchased a PSP with Rockband Unplugged, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Tekken - Dark Resurrection,   Resistance: Retribution, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on August 15, 2009, 01:34:34 PM
such an awesome game

srsly

i can already tell i'm going to end up being obsessed with trying to get OCD on every level

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Nate on August 15, 2009, 03:40:59 PM
I purchased a PSP with Rockband Unplugged, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Tekken - Dark Resurrection,   Resistance: Retribution, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow.

How much did you pay? What version of PSP? 3k?

Also, I am going on a quest to 1000/1000 my first game on the 360. I am going for Dead Space!  None of the achievements are too difficult, and I hope I have the patience to play through on Impossible w/ the plasma cutter only...

Right now, going through on New Game Plus (Medium) upgrading everything and trying to buy every weapon. Z-baller, and Peng will be mine soon.

The only other game I tried to 1000/1000 was Lego batman, which I got pretty close on, until you needed a ridiculous amount of legos for some mansion or something and I gave up.

Thyme

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 15, 2009, 04:12:06 PM
How much did you pay? What version of PSP? 3k?

Also, I am going on a quest to 1000/1000 my first game on the 360. I am going for Dead Space!  None of the achievements are too difficult, and I hope I have the patience to play through on Impossible w/ the plasma cutter only...

Right now, going through on New Game Plus (Medium) upgrading everything and trying to buy every weapon. Z-baller, and Peng will be mine soon.

The only other game I tried to 1000/1000 was Lego batman, which I got pretty close on, until you needed a ridiculous amount of legos for some mansion or something and I gave up.

I'm assuming the achievements for Fallout 3 are the exact same as the trophies for the PS3 version, so know this: getting them all in Fallout 3 is pretty easy (albeit a bit long). If you're not scared of using a walkthrough, that is. n_u

Nate

Placebo Headwound

Well, I just beat Persona 4 with the bad ending. Jesus Christ, that was incredibly depressing. :(

But of course, I'm not gonna keep playing for the good and true endings. hocuspocus;

Go Up