May 09, 2024, 09:42:03 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: Kaz on April 15, 2009, 05:50:56 PM
It's incredibly easy. doodthing;

AND IT'S AWESOME

I actually just got Pikmin 2 on Easter.

is NOT easy.  baddood;

I gave up after day like 8 when I had one part.  baddood;

And I don't like it when my pikmin get eaten so I just run away from the big monsters ;-;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sam on April 16, 2009, 07:10:53 AM
is NOT easy.  baddood;

I gave up after day like 8 when I had one part.  baddood;

And I don't like it when my pikmin get eaten so I just run away from the big monsters ;-;

lol i beat Pikmin in 14 days and even that seemed a bit slow, probably could have done it in 12

you seriously need to try again, because it's very easy once you learn how to fight monsters

hell, normal bulborbs die in one hit if you throw a pikmin on top of it, and large bulborbs will basically just stand there and die while trying to shake pikmin off if you throw like 20 on its back at a time

Nyerp

Quote from: David on April 16, 2009, 06:49:30 AM
Currently playing Contact on DS. I've had this game sitting in my room for almost a year and I finally picked it up. Surprisingly awesome so far. I can't wait to play it more.

i hate that game

Thyme

I might buy Rock Band 2 if they have it at Future Shop this weekend. hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

Quote from: David on April 16, 2009, 06:49:30 AM
Currently playing Contact on DS. I've had this game sitting in my room for almost a year and I finally picked it up. Surprisingly awesome so far. I can't wait to play it more.

i heard that game was pretty lame from pretty much everyone else that's ever talked to it

Hiro

Nyerp

strongbad

It's really entertaining. The dialogue itself is awesome. The combat sort of sucks, but I still really enjoy it.

Skylark

Currently I am playing Kingdom Hearts and San Andreas. Next I plan on purchasing Persona 4
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: Skylark on April 16, 2009, 08:15:54 PM
Currently I am playing Kingdom Hearts and San Andreas. Next I plan on purchasing Persona 4
Woah I just totally remembered that I still haven't beat Kingdom Hearts 2 on expert.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

strongbad

Just downloaded outrun on XBLA. Awesome arcade style racer.

Nate

I just beat RE5 a couple days ago.

Epic final fight, lame ending.

Geno

Yesterday I got the achievement for beating a song on Expert+ in Guitar Hero: Metallica thumbup;
Shit was epic
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on April 16, 2009, 09:41:13 PM
Woah I just totally remembered that I still haven't beat Kingdom Hearts 2 on expert.

There really wasn't anything that make proud mode [lol why do I sill remember what it's called] all that hard. n_u

Go Up