May 08, 2024, 07:28:39 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 05:25:44 PM
Oh and I have shit taste in games

How long does it take to beat (I got HL, HL Ep1, HL Ep2, and HL Lost Coast).

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 05:25:44 PM
Oh and I have shit taste in games
No, Half Life 2 really is shit

You're some mute running around beating shit with a crowbar and no actual reason why. Someone tells you to follow this path to get to this place, you get there, and you're set out on another path and then you're running around in circles.

FUCKING STUPID

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on December 28, 2008, 05:31:02 PM
No, Half Life 2 really is shit

You're some mute running around beating shit with a crowbar and no actual reason why. Someone tells you to follow this path to get to this place, you get there, and you're set out on another path and then you're running around in circles.

FUCKING STUPID
Someone obviously didn't play the game for more than 20 minutes  giggle;

Quote from: Kevin on December 28, 2008, 05:29:39 PM
How long does it take to beat (I got HL, HL Ep1, HL Ep2, and HL Lost Coast).
20-30 hours maybe
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 05:32:26 PM
Someone obviously didn't play the game for more than 20 minutes  giggle;
I beat it

As far as I know, it takes more than 20 minutes to beat.

It still sucks

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Lawlz on December 28, 2008, 05:33:55 PM
I beat it

It still sucks

Why are we getting butthurt about video games.

Samus Aran

You guys are such babies.

Anyway I've been playing Rocket Slime today.

Commander Fuckass

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on December 28, 2008, 05:33:55 PM
I beat it

It still sucks
Quote from: Lawlz on December 28, 2008, 05:31:02 PM

Either you're so retarded that you can't understand anything going on in the story or you didn't play it.
Maybe Lawlz has ADD
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on December 28, 2008, 05:36:09 PM
You guys are such babies.

Anyway I've been playing Rocket Slime today.
Great game thumbup;
Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 05:37:20 PM

Either you're so retarded that you can't understand anything going on in the story or you didn't play it.
Maybe Lawlz has ADD
Or there's just the fact it's a game full of empty action and no fun to be had. Anyone that tries arguing there was any storyline at all is an idiot that wants to pretend the game is so deep others simply can't understand it.

the fact is there is nothing to it at all

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on December 28, 2008, 05:39:15 PM
Great game thumbup;Or there's just the fact it's a game full of empty action and no fun to be had. Anyone that tries arguing there was any storyline at all is an idiot that wants to pretend the game is so deep others simply can't understand it.

the fact is there is nothing to it at all
Oh there was a storyline. You're just too much of a dipshit to understand anything slightly complex.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 05:40:16 PM
Oh there was a storyline. You're just too much of a dipshit to understand anything slightly complex.
and that's the only "argument" there is for it's storyline

notice how kids like geno can never provide the game's supposed story

it's just take vague directions from others, beat shit up, run, repeat until the credits roll

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on December 28, 2008, 05:41:38 PM
and that's the only "argument" there is for it's storyline

notice how kids like geno can never provide the game's supposed story

it's just take vague directions from others, beat shit up, run, repeat until the credits roll
Gordon Freeman tries to take down the citadel while the combine are defending it.
Very simple actually.

Commander Fuckass

Purchased: Trauma Center 2 for DS (this morning)

and the MGS pack for Little Big Planet on Christmas eve

Go Up