May 09, 2024, 05:05:09 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: Sam on November 28, 2008, 06:37:37 PM
I'm arguing with my brother over whether more people say "ipod touch" vs. "itouch"

ok

Wrench

I'm arguing with my brother over whether more people say "ipod touch" vs. "itouch"

i want that game

Samus Aran

wow this is relevant

Thyme

I've been playing the original Sonic the Hedgehog today. :3

[spoiler]I got to Labyrinth Zone. I've never gotten that far. :O

Then again, I've never had a Genesis. I would just play at my friends' and such.[/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 28, 2008, 04:17:20 PM
I certainly enjoyed it, although it's the only Ace Attorney game I own so I can't compare it to the other ones.

But as always, it's short and relatively easy, and carries the same "you can just guess and get it right eventually" problem as always.

But yeah, regardless, I still enjoyed it.

Thanks Kaz. 

Now, I wonder if Gyakuten Kenji will be as good as Ace Attorney. befuddlement

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Neville Longbottom on November 28, 2008, 04:15:50 PM

How's Apollo Justice?  I'll probably get that if I ever get a job and then whenever I have left over money to purchase a DS.
I love Apollo so far, of course I've only just begun and I'm still on case one.
but still it's amazing cjlubdoods;

noodle_976

I went to sleep at 8 PM last night and woke up at 12, so I played chrono trigger from 12 to 2 AM....

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 28, 2008, 04:17:20 PM
I certainly enjoyed it, although it's the only Ace Attorney game I own so I can't compare it to the other ones.

But as always, it's short and relatively easy, and carries the same "you can just guess and get it right eventually" problem as always.

But yeah, regardless, I still enjoyed it.

AHHH PLAY THE OTHER THREE!

Then again I have only played the third one and I loved it, but I plan on buying the first two in the series and the new one starring Edgeworth (The name has slipped my mind...) when it's released and when I get a job
Quote from: noodle_976 on November 29, 2008, 07:09:27 AM
I went to sleep at 8 PM last night and woke up at 12, so I played chrono trigger from 12 to 2 AM....

I need to buy Chrono Trigger :(

Placebo Headwound

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on November 29, 2008, 11:20:52 PM
Got Chrono Trigger on the DS today.

what's different about the DS version other than that it's handheld

they better not have made the music shittier and changed a bunch of names for no reason like they did with the GBA port of FF6

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 29, 2008, 11:27:19 PM
what's different about the DS version other than that it's handheld

they better not have made the music shittier and changed a bunch of names for no reason like they did with the GBA port of FF6
I believe the music is actually supposed to be better, the dialogue is fixed up a bit, and there's a new ending and about an hour or two of new content.

And its portable. I never even got to play it before, except on the PS1, and the PS1 version sucks. :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on November 29, 2008, 11:37:57 PM
I believe the music is actually supposed to be better, the dialogue is fixed up a bit, and there's a new ending and about an hour or two of new content.

And its portable. I never even got to play it before, except on the PS1, and the PS1 version sucks. :(

Oh, I've only played the original version. I don't really care about the new ending since there's already too many different endings...but if the music really is better, then yay for DS users.

Regardless, I'll stick to my SNES cartridge.

Nyerp

one time i was playing chrono trigger and then i stopped playing for a while but then i started later and i had no idea what i was doing what a great game

Nate

I don't get paid until the 3rd, so maybe I can go buy it then.

But by that time GTA4 will be out on the computer.

Go Up