May 09, 2024, 08:56:16 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Just beat The Bourne Conspiracy
I loved this game. The shooting kinda sucked but the hand to hand combat was superb.
brb getting the rest of the achievements  :|
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on August 09, 2008, 04:50:06 PM
Just beat The Bourne Conspiracy
I loved this game. The shooting kinda sucked but the hand to hand combat was superb.
brb getting the rest of the achievements  :|

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on August 08, 2008, 04:09:46 PM
i just bought spiderman 2 goonish

I remember renting it back in 2004, it wasn't bad, but why did you get it now? goonish

strongbad

Quote from: ME86 on August 09, 2008, 05:01:16 PM
I remember renting it back in 2004, it wasn't bad, but why did you get it now? goonish

That game was so fun

Nyerp

UnagiPower

i want a ps2 game to play

should i get dark cloud 2
or persona 3
or bully
or rouge galaxy
or something else

just throwing the last 2 on

strongbad

What the fuck?
N+ DS and Line Rider DS which were both coming out this tuesday both got delayed. I was really excited for N+ DS, since it's going to be the best thing ever, and Line Rider looked like it would be fun in short bursts.
NOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL THE 26th TO GET N+ AHHHHH
fucking assholes
maybe it's leaked already or something

ME##

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 09, 2008, 05:37:14 PM

or persona 3
or bully
or rouge galaxy
or something else

Out of those, I guess Persona.

Samus Aran

Chrono Cross and Megaman X4 arrived in the mail today. Having a lot of fun with both of them, even though I'd already beaten X4 like 5 times before.

But this is my first time playing CC and so far I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 09, 2008, 05:37:14 PM

or persona 3
or bully
or rouge galaxy
or something else

Dark Cloud 2 is kinda fun, but its not really anything too special.

It took me like, 60 hours to stop playing Persona non-stop, but that was because I got up to a boss that was really hard and annoying and I didn't feel like grinding to beat him so now I haven't played it in a few weeks.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thief888 on August 09, 2008, 10:26:42 PM
Dark Cloud 2 is kinda fun, but its not really anything too special.

It took me like, 60 hours to stop playing Persona non-stop, but that was because I got up to a boss that was really hard and annoying and I didn't feel like grinding to beat him so now I haven't played it in a few weeks.

ok that works out cause i was too lazy to look for a used copy of dark cloud 2
and online i only see it on amazon for $48 goonish

Linkjge

Downloading the Bioshock demo on Steam cause I'm bored.

Just purchased Rock Band.
Currently playing Rockband, might play some Bioshock or something later.

Next purchase will be Rock Band 2 unless I decide to buy something to keep me busy, probably Resistance or Ninja Gaiden Sigma idk

Go Up