May 09, 2024, 12:00:42 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Kono, what girl do you end up marrying in Harvest Moon?
I usually marry the quiet one. giggle;
THAT WAY THEY CAN'T BACKTALK ME! argh;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: The Only ClassicTyler on June 20, 2008, 02:04:00 PM
Kono, what girl do you end up marrying in Harvest Moon?
I usually marry the quiet one. giggle;
THAT WAY THEY CAN'T BACKTALK ME! argh;

I married Celia in A Wonderful Life wub; I usually marry the farmer's shy down to earth girl. The flashy fashionable ones turn me off. And the standoffish, hard to get girls are annoying.

Classic

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 20, 2008, 02:07:19 PM
I married Celia in A Wonderful Life wub; I usually marry the farmer's shy down to earth girl. The flashy fashionable ones turn me off. And the standoffish, hard to get girls are annoying.

I married Celia in a Wonderful Life and I married Ellen in Magical Melody. As for the 64 version, I married Elli.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: The Only ClassicTyler on June 20, 2008, 02:08:27 PM
I married Celia in a Wonderful Life and I married Ellen in Magical Melody. As for the 64 version, I married Elli.

I loved Ellen  :(

Classic

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 20, 2008, 02:10:26 PM
I loved Ellen  :(

I haven't seen any of the marriage possibilities for Tree of Tranquility, but I look forward to it. :P

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: The Only ClassicTyler on June 20, 2008, 02:11:57 PM
I haven't seen any of the marriage possibilities for Tree of Tranquility, but I look forward to it. :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvest_moon_wii
Listed all the partners and their children. Plus their rivals.

Placebo Headwound

strongbad

Quote from: Thief888 on June 20, 2008, 03:47:23 PM
I've never played Harvest Moon before. doodthing;

Me neither.
So it's like animal crossing but you have to farm or something?

Kalahari Inkantation

Classic

It's like Animal Crossing only it's more agricultural. The good thing is the time doesn't go on without you and there really is more to do. You've got animals, vegetables and flowers, and people to worry about. You choose a wife (or husband if you play the female) as well as making friends.

It's deeper than Animal Crossing...and a lot prettier too.
And a new feature on the new Wii game is customization to the house, clothes, town, etc. I think Natsume is trying to compete with Animal Crossing. It's a plus. First time for everything. :3

KonohaShinobi

Last beaten: The World Ends With You

Such a beautiful ending :'( [spoiler]I'm glad that rhyme got saved and that CAT wasn't the composer...Oh god, and when Neku removed the head phones...so beautiful...[/spoiler]

ncba93ivyase

harvest moon SUCKS

And still playing Phantasy Star IV; just got the land rover and the battles with it kick ass.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on June 21, 2008, 04:02:43 PM
harvest moon SUCKS

And still playing Phantasy Star IV; just got the land rover and the battles with it kick ass.

Harvest moon is awesome in it's own right.

Placebo Headwound

I just finished replaying MGS2.

Looking back, the story isn't nearly as confusing as I remembered it. baddood;

Samus Aran

Soul Calibur, Marvel vs. Capcom, Virtual On, Dead or Alive 2, Darkstalkers 3, and Power Stone.

Also Pikmin and Animal Crossing.

The top games are the ones I just got with my new (almost) free Dreamcast and PS1 systems. Pikmin I've had for a little while now but I've still been playing it a bit even though I've quite easily gotten all the parts already. As for Animal Crossing, my sisters bought it so I've been playing it a bit with them. It's somewhat enjoyable except for how there's not usually a whole lot to do. I just never bothered buying or even trying it before.

Go Up