May 09, 2024, 02:53:49 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Just Purchased: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates.
Currently Playing: Golden Sun and Ring of Fates.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: Kazanova on March 25, 2008, 01:45:41 PM
I plan on getting at least one version of all the sets of Pokemon games. I want Fire Red because that and Leaf Green are surprisingly good remakes of the originals. I want either Diamond or Pearl because it's a good reason to own a DS, considering they're DS exclusives. Ruby or Sapphire I also want, but since I know so little about them, I kinda forgot about them until you mentioned them.

I'll get to them all eventually.

Kirby games are already on my to-get list. I really want to try Squeak Squad, and I hear Canvas Curse is good for at least a while too.

EBA sounds awesome. I need to try it.

I don't really know what Rocket Slime is, though I've heard of it many times.

Wouldn't it be better for me to try the first Nanostray first? They're shmups, aren't they?

ROCKET SLIME IS SO BADASS
DS GAME GOTY (well, for the year it came out)

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazanova on March 25, 2008, 01:23:30 PM
Buying either a solid black or cobalt/black DS soon. I'll probably get a Pokemanz game with it to start, so that I'll be occupied for a while before buying another game for it.

Still replaying Majora's Mask.
if you like books get PW1, 2, 3 and AJ

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazanova on March 25, 2008, 01:45:41 PM
I plan on getting at least one version of all the sets of Pokemon games. I want Fire Red because that and Leaf Green are surprisingly good remakes of the originals. I want either Diamond or Pearl because it's a good reason to own a DS, considering they're DS exclusives. Ruby or Sapphire I also want, but since I know so little about them, I kinda forgot about them until you mentioned them.

I'll get to them all eventually.

Kirby games are already on my to-get list. I really want to try Squeak Squad, and I hear Canvas Curse is good for at least a while too.

EBA sounds awesome. I need to try it.

I don't really know what Rocket Slime is, though I've heard of it many times.

Wouldn't it be better for me to try the first Nanostray first? They're shmups, aren't they?
The first Nanostray is okay, but it's nowhere near as enjoyable as the sequel.  I found the first one in a Toys R Us bargain bin for $9, so if you can do that go and take it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Next Purchase: The World Ends With You and maybe Baroque
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

UnagiPower

Ah crap I forgot your account gets deleted with inactivity on Diablo 2.

I WAS LEVEL 14 now i don't want to restart.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on March 27, 2008, 05:49:14 PM
Ah crap I forgot your account gets deleted with inactivity on Diablo 2.

I WAS LEVEL 14 now i don't want to restart.
I want to play Diablo II but there are nasty graphical glitches when playing in fullscreen mode in Leopard and it's not as fun in a window.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

UnagiPower

Quote from: C Mongler on March 27, 2008, 07:04:00 PM
Just bought Lost Odyssey

How is Lost Odyssey?

I never beat Mass Effect cause I got up to some tedious part so I'm not sure I want to get Lost Odyssey.

ncba93ivyase

Ikaruga is pretty fun, but it's going to take a while to adapt to the flipping scheme.

I'll be dark so that I can do double damage to a boss and dodge his white shots, then when he starts firing dark, I impulsively flip to white and kill myself.

Aside from mistakes like those, I love it, but maybe not as much as Lightening Force and Life Force.

C.Mongler

Quote from: UnagiPower on March 28, 2008, 09:51:24 AM
How is Lost Odyssey?

I never beat Mass Effect cause I got up to some tedious part so I'm not sure I want to get Lost Odyssey.

I dunno yet, I ordered it off half.com so waiting for it to get here. Its a JRPG though, so nothing like Mass Effect

ncba93ivyase

Also, I think I just beat this kooky Japanese game I got for $5

I got to the last level and beat it, but there was no final boss. I guess I have to take another door in there but I don't feel like it so I'll just say I got the bad ending.

JGE

Played Megaman 64 for hours earlier today.

Wow, times sure have changed. Still a great game despite being the inferior version to Legends but damn how did I not notice the strange control layout and camera matching plus the fuck hard bosses as a kid.

Now I feel kind of gay for playing a old game.

UnagiPower

Quote from: C Mongler on March 28, 2008, 01:02:16 PM
I dunno yet, I ordered it off half.com so waiting for it to get here. Its a JRPG though, so nothing like Mass Effect

I know I know but I don't want to buy another game I'm not going to finish.  :(

ncba93ivyase

I counted my games and got about 338.

I made an estimate on my GB/C/A collection, and I rounded low, so that could easily bring it up to about 350 if I bothered to count them. I also know I have a few more Atari 2600 games laying around that I didn't count.

I could easily bring my collection up to about 400 on just shmups alone if I had the money, which I don't.

Go Up