May 08, 2024, 08:24:21 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

I was playing TF2.

jesus I suck ass at that game. I was 15-30 at my last game. :'(

Lawlz what class do you use the most?

Trini

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 01, 2008, 05:47:01 PM
Currently playing Sonic Rush Adventure

Holy christ, this is so much fucking worse than sonic rush 1. Most of the game is dialogue and the sailing with weapons is balls. They make you play the same fucking levels over and over again to get different minerals so you can make different shit that you need to progress with. At least give me new levels to play. fuck this.

Dammit. Is it really that bad? I heard from a lot of people it was decent. But that looks believable because I was like wtc; is this when I first saw the pirate theme.

Do they still end up in space somehow?  befuddlement
[CENTER][/center]

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Trini on January 01, 2008, 05:49:28 PM
Dammit. Is it really that bad? I heard from a lot of people it was decent. But that looks believable because I was like wtc; is this when I first saw the pirate theme.

more like inside of a volcano.  :|

Seriously the game is shit
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

greg400

Quote from: Trini on January 01, 2008, 05:49:28 PM

The sidescrolling levels themselves are great. But more of the game is fucking shitty ass dialogue and horribly done sailing.

And the sidescrolling levels are ruined by the fact you have to play them 20 times. I don't know what the fuck Sega was thinking when they made this game. psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 01, 2008, 05:48:26 PM
I was playing TF2.

jesus I suck ass at that game. I was 15-30 at my last game. :'(

Lawlz what class do you use the most?
I usually rush in with a scout to see what the other team is doing. If they have loads of heavies, demomen, or snipers, I usually slip in with a spy. Only problem is that demos tend to blast shit everywhere and will kill a spy with a single bump.

If it's a bunch of up raids or we're playing a defensive game, pyros can work well if you balance your weapons, but other pyros are deadly.

Also, snipers are great if you can get a perfect spot where no spies can sneak up behind you. I can easily get about 4 headshots in under a minute.

If your team has a bunch of pyros, a heavy can defend your base well and take down anyone running around on fire.

I really don't have a best class because I'm not too great at FPSes. caterpie;

also steam name please
Quote from: MarioSonic44 on January 01, 2008, 05:47:01 PM
Currently playing Sonic Rush Adventure

Holy christ, this is so much fucking worse than sonic rush 1. Most of the game is dialogue and the sailing with weapons is balls. They make you play the same fucking levels over and over again to get different minerals so you can make different shit that you need to progress with. At least give me new levels to play. fuck this.
I was going to buy that this week but decided against it. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Playing The Darkness, got the demon arm and some other things. Games pretty cool, really really really easy.

I'd spend $15 or so, not much more than that.

Wrench

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: WrenchNinja on January 01, 2008, 07:12:37 PM
nigger

I wanted to get that for you.
If you want, you can get me something else. :|

I jsut forgot all of what I wanted.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Fire Emblem the sacred stones, Phoenix Wright Justice for All, Assassins Creed.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

My friend found a copy of Cubivore, with manual and all. He's giving it to me for early birthday present, 2 months early.

Just beat RE4 for the GCN about 2 minutes ago.

Now just have to beat REmake, RE0, RE2, RE3 and RE:CV and I will have beaten all the RE games I own. Then I'll have to go and get Umbrella Chronicles.

Beat RE:DS a while ago.

ncba93ivyase

I got up to the second to last level of Star Fox 64 and said fuck this shit.

It's a bearable game, and I tried to put behind all my Star Fox hate when I played it, but as soon  as I hit the first boss, I really didn't like it.

I'll stick with Panzer Dragoon.

Wrench

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2008, 06:36:49 AM

It's a bearable game, and I tried to put behind all my Star Fox hate when I played it, but as soon  as I hit the first boss, I really didn't like it.

Game only takes 30-45 minutes to beat.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2008, 06:36:49 AM

Star Fox to me is just swerving around shooting at the same spot on a boss for what feels like an hour.

Go Up