June 15, 2024, 02:04:58 PM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

strongbad

Nyerp

Samus Aran

honestly i'm pretty sure where i quit is basically at the final boss so i could probably finish it within a half hour if i put the game back in

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nyerp

trying to get back into splatoon 2 for the final splatfest and quickly reminded why i only played this game for a month

Samus Aran

Story mode in that game is very simplistic but it's enjoyable. I'd recommend it. Some of the levels are pretty damn cool.

Thyme

yeah the in-house levels really are top quality

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

today i reaffirmed my opinion that Block Ball is easily the worst Kirby game and just isn't very good

Nyerp

beat mega man zero. it was pretty good except for the screen crunch and weird upgrade system (which is apparently mandatory for every x-like game after x2)

Samus Aran

yeah that's pretty much exactly how i feel, though i'd call it "great" personally lol. i really like zero 1 and 2 a lot. 3 is still good too but it's a definite downgrade imo. haven't played 4 yet for some reason

i actually love the stylistic change that the zero series has, and the music is still really good too. the opening to zero 2 has one of my favorite songs in the whole mega man franchise tbh

TooB

I should really get that ds collection at some point

Nyerp

yeah that's what i'm playing it on...but on the original 3ds with its shitty d-pad smithicide;

6M69I69B9

July 24, 2019, 07:41:04 PM #20939 Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 07:51:36 PM by 6M69I69B9
so i havent played tetris 99 in months
but i wanted to stream it
first few are just garbo plays

man i must be the most inconsistent player ever
ill fuck up games and die at the 99-80 here and there.  but then ill have a streak where im like top 5 (got 1st place for one of them hell yea) for like 5-7 games then just shit the bed
tetris 99 is one of the few games i can just become accustomed to in a few sessions or so.

i think im prob gonna be streaming most of what i play now so heres that lol:
https://bit.ly/2Y8coVO

ridic how i beat the 3 below me
usually if i win, one of them beats the other and i just win over the top 2nd lmao or they team over me and i lose

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up