June 03, 2024, 08:55:29 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Kalahari Inkantation

i definitely intend to give it a shot (i wouldn't have bought it otherwise lol), i'm a hopeless sucker for anything even superficially zelda

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectron on September 06, 2016, 04:45:12 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on September 06, 2016, 04:12:48 PM
here's how to deal with archers: shoot them in the head from afar. the game gives you a bow for a reason lol

sure that works but ranged weapons are a pain to use because the aiming sensitivity is too high and there's no way to autotarget and your maneuverability while using them is severely limited >_<'

but when it does work it rules, because it seems that there's some sort of headshot system in play because one time i shot a guy in the head and it was a 1-hit kill and his head exploded

unless he was already damaged somehow and i just didn't know

TooB

amazon finally emailed me about getting my Zero Time Dilemma watch.

They send you to a link that brings you to the store page for the watch.

It costs $500...

BUT, they automatically include a voucher when you checkout to make it free if you bought this bundle ages ago like I did.

Looks like I finally get my watch

wrench;

C.Mongler

so you're saying i can buy my own watch for $500 then yes;

squirrelfriend

Amazon has the most piece of shit ordering system if they can't create mass orders for this and make customers do all the work

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

its probably why they dicked around for a while and made it seem like the collectors edition folks were going to have to wait for the watches to get in to get their orders of the game instead of sending them separately lol cuz some higher up was like FUCK WE AINT EQUIPED FOR DIS

Thyme

I beat The Witness last night

I really liked it happydood;

but you guys know how much of a casual i can be myface; I had to look up what to do a few times; i liked to use IGN's wiki because before giving you the solutions straight up they give you hints, in case what you're stuck on isn't just a difficult puzzle panel

but i did have to look up the literal solutions to said difficult puzzle panels maybe three or four times, mostly at the very end

and i did need graph paper lol

TooB

I'm legit excited for Musou Stars.

It's like Warriors Otocho on crack.
Every character that Koei Tecmo has, will be in it.

Ninja Gaiden, DOA, Toukiden, Atelier, and of course, Dynasty and Samurai.

C.Mongler

can't wait to get home and buy Dead Rising on PC wooooo

Nyerp

tfw played overwatch for the free weekend [glow=black,2,300]on ps4[/glow] and now i want to buy it and play more smithicide;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 13, 2016, 01:26:46 PM
TFW I missed overwatch free weekend

same wtf

also i just saw that there's gonna be a new gundam vs so that's cool but i never even knew about that series until now

Go Up