May 09, 2024, 07:01:30 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Kalahari Inkantation

strongbad

Quote from: Tectron on June 03, 2015, 04:01:19 PM
last purchased: mega man 9&10 combo pack

nice
i got all the way to the final part of mm9 where you have to face every boss in order before the actual final boss and gave up because it was so hard. i should really finish that

on another note i've gotten through the first two grand prixs in fzero gx on standard difficulty. novice was p easy but damn standard you have to have your shit together. i'm scared for the next one up

TooB

Quote from: udderfailure on June 04, 2015, 12:05:47 PM
Quote from: Tectron on June 03, 2015, 04:01:19 PM
last purchased: mega man 9&10 combo pack

nice
i got all the way to the final part of mm9 where you have to face every boss in order before the actual final boss and gave up because it was so hard. i should really finish that

on another note i've gotten through the first two grand prixs in fzero gx on standard difficulty. novice was p easy but damn standard you have to have your shit together. i'm scared for the next one up
whoo that expert cup ain't got nothing on that master cup.
f-zero is just a really hard series

strongbad

TooB

Quote from: udderfailure on June 04, 2015, 01:01:41 PM
oh is there another unlockable cup?
sheeeit
well there's an unlockable cup, which features tracks from the arcade version (AX Cup) and then theres a master difficulty after the expert, but I think you have to beat expert on all cups (except AX) to select it.

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

impulse-bought bayonetta 2 smithicide;

not really sure that was a wise way to be spending $50 rn but hopefully i don't regret it

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

June 06, 2015, 01:24:23 AM #17244 Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 01:27:48 AM by Tectron
started and finished super mario land :)

not terrible, but certainly my least favorite of the mainline 2d mario platformers i've played thus far, and i believe the only one i haven't played is lost levels

glad that's behind me lol

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on June 06, 2015, 01:24:23 AM
started and finished super mario land :)

not terrible, but certainly my least favorite of the mainline 2d mario platformers i've played thus far, and i believe the only one i haven't played is lost levels

glad that's behind me lol
didnt you just love the stereotypical chinese music in world 4?

Kalahari Inkantation

rofl yes, i giggled after realizing that that was the area you guys had mentioned the other day

Kalahari Inkantation

currently installing fallout 3 goodjob;

too bad it'll take me hours of fiddling to get it up and running (if ever) since it's not natively compatible with windows 7 and up.....................

>pc """gaming"""

Thyme

TooB

started up Dark Souls 2 again to tackle the scholar of the first sin stuff.
originally I was gonna pick up the ps4 version to do this and to check out the ps4 versions differences, but eh...

Go Up