May 09, 2024, 06:39:07 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Samus Aran

it took me like an hour but i finally beat time attack mode on arcana heart 3 which has a near-impossible final boss

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

finished  mexico in rad dad

also ive lost like 3 duels cause i forgot how to fucking do it

ME##

Quote from: N o t S i d on June 24, 2013, 12:50:05 AM
finished  mexico in rad dad

also ive lost like 3 duels cause i forgot how to fucking do it
duels in rdr become absolutely unplayable for some reason once you get to mejico

Samus Aran

they're still easy if you want to just kill your opponent because then you can just aim at their chest lol

but for some reason disarm shots become strangely hard once you get to mexico yeah

then again i swear i just don't really know how to duel quite correctly i don't even know

Kalahari Inkantation

i had to look it up via "the internet" but you have to place the pointers on the guy. preferably when they're white, and fill your meter by doing so.

its the stupidest thing and would've much rather had actually quick draw reflex shit instead of that

Mando Pandango

are you guys joking i thought duels were pathetically easy start to finish doodhuh;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Snowy

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on June 24, 2013, 01:27:57 AM
are you guys joking i thought duels were pathetically easy start to finish doodhuh;

i had this feeling that they should have been but i just really didn't know what i was doing lol

they were easy when i first started the game but i forgot how the fuck to do them thats what happened

Nyerp

Go Up