May 08, 2024, 07:44:35 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Not Famy on April 15, 2013, 03:10:34 PM
i beat metal gear rising last week and started uncharted 1 thursday and finished the third today lol

now back to mgs4  >_<'

w... we should... play uncharted y/n

famy

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Thyme

oh ya and since technically it can serve as a gaming device (ugly;) i'll post this here lol:

just purchased: an iPad 2 nyandood;

me003

April 15, 2013, 05:24:25 PM #10402 Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 05:27:31 PM by Master Shake
Quote from: silvertone on April 15, 2013, 04:09:42 PM
wow nice. hope u like it
I did like it  n_u

But I never finished it, and I've been wanting to play it again for a while. I am actually pretty excited! My brother owns the copy that I played, I could have asked to borrow it from him, but I really wanted to add it to my collection.

I remember wishing my school was a floating city, or like I lived at school. I recall the one fighting scene where I guess the school was being attacked....but it's like a sidescrolling cut-scene, and it still stands out to me as one of the most memorable VG cutscenes. I really only remember the beginning of that game...
OMG I forgot that you also play as those 3 soldiers, oh god I can't wait. I remember that part being slow, but awesome...I forget.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

silvertone

Quote from: Master Shake on April 15, 2013, 05:24:25 PM
I did like it  n_u

But I never finished it, and I've been wanting to play it again for a while. I am actually pretty excited! My brother owns the copy that I played, I could have asked to borrow it from him, but I really wanted to add it to my collection.

I remember wishing my school was a floating city, or like I lived at school. I recall the one fighting scene where I guess the school was being attacked....but it's like a sidescrolling cut-scene, and it still stands out to me as one of the most memorable VG cutscenes. I really only remember the beginning of that game...

i know what scene U are talking about and it Ruled!! i am right after that part.

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on April 15, 2013, 05:11:24 PM
oh ya and since technically it can serve as a gaming device (ugly;) i'll post this here lol:

just purchased: an iPad 2 nyandood;
le judgemental face

ME##

Thyme

TooB

Go Up