May 09, 2024, 03:17:59 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Quote from: Azunyan on December 25, 2011, 08:59:21 AM
Final Fantasy IX
Xenogears
Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy
Kingdom Hearts
Star Fox
Super Castlevania IV
Goldeneye 007
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Super Mario Bros. 2

baddood;

the SMB2 came with the instruction booklet, which is kickass

too bad you won't be able to stream them that much :(

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Azunyan on December 25, 2011, 09:04:57 AM
also Amanda got Kirby's Return to Dreamland, so i have access to that too baddood;
is Amanda the cooler sister  baddood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Bert Schnick on December 23, 2011, 10:09:16 PM
DID YOU GET YOUR 3DS TEC?

yes bassir;

with zelda and super mario 3d land mario kart 7 and star fox 64 3d

also infamous 2

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

don't let's

Skyward Sword
And I also got Empire Earth gold for free the other day

Placebo Headwound

I got Assassin's Creed 2 recently.

Also for Christmas someone gave me Persona 2 and Parasite Eve 3. akudood;

Kalahari Inkantation

last beaten: uncharted 3

[spoiler=spoilers]i do now understand the disappointment with the story

the last chapter, especially the demise of the antagonists, was p. underwhelming lol

on top of that, a clear motive for marlowe's actions is never made apparent, it seems as if she's 'evil' for the sake of being 'evil'

also, it's never explained why one of merlowe/talbot's men looked like he'd been decaying for weeks in one of the earlier chapters; what was the significance of that scene if nothing came of it akudood;[/spoiler]

Gameplay-wise, it was at least as enjoyable as Uncharted 2. happydood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectrinket on December 25, 2011, 07:21:07 PM
last beaten: uncharted 3

[spoiler=spoilers]i do now understand the disappointment with the story

the last chapter, especially the demise of the antagonists, was p. underwhelming lol

on top of that, a clear motive for marlowe's actions is never made apparent, it seems as if she's 'evil' for the sake of being 'evil'

also, it's never explained why one of merlowe/talbot's men looked like he'd been decaying for weeks in one of the earlier chapters; what was the significance of that scene if nothing came of it akudood;[/spoiler]

Gameplay-wise, it was at least as enjoyable as Uncharted 2. happydood;

[spoiler=spoils srs]the game also never made it clear at all how marlowe and talbot are even connected, which is made even weirder by how talbot seems to grieve over marlowe when she dies. i'm also sort of annoyed how there's no real "artifact" to seek. in the original, you're looking for the el dorado statue. in the second, you're looking for the cintomani stone. in the third, it's just some box, but you don't even know about it for a long time, and you never really truly get to witness any unique power of the djinn except for hallucinating for a bit...basically just a lot of story elements were underdeveloped and underwhelming.[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

December 25, 2011, 07:46:41 PM #7196 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 07:54:03 PM by Tectrinket
Quote from: Azunyan on December 25, 2011, 07:33:59 PM
[spoiler=spoils srs]the game also never made it clear at all how marlowe and talbot are even connected, which is made even weirder by how talbot seems to grieve over marlowe when she dies. i'm also sort of annoyed how there's no real "artifact" to seek. in the original, you're looking for the el dorado statue. in the second, you're looking for the cintomani stone. in the third, it's just some box, but you don't even know about it for a long time, and you never really truly get to witness any unique power of the djinn except for hallucinating for a bit...basically just a lot of story elements were underdeveloped and underwhelming.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]yeah his grieving seems inappropriate because we have no idea how they know each other

and yes, i fully agree; we never even witnessed the power of the djinn before destroying it

what if it was nothing particularly special

the game decides it's evil without any real evidence and destroys the whole city along with it

and what did marlowe want with it to begin with (i guess we're just sort of left to assume it's for 'power', but power over who/what, and why)

by the end of the first two games everything had tied up quite nicely, but uncharted 3's story really did just seem kind of rushed and underdeveloped
there were so many loose ends left undone and so many unanswered questions that they really should have taken the time to explain or make more clear awdood;

The game was doing perfectly right up until that final chapter. akudood;[/spoiler]

Classic

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm in the process of adding people

Quote from: Nyerp on December 25, 2011, 07:50:09 PM
how do you find out friend code... .

make a mii (if you haven't yet), then check your friend list

Go Up