October 07, 2024, 01:27:13 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

99 year old women raped and killed.

Started by CruelPleasure, October 24, 2007, 10:08:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CruelPleasure

October 24, 2007, 10:08:11 AM Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 10:11:24 AM by Dante
QuoteA teenager was arrested in Osceola County and charged with raping and killing a 99-year-old woman inside a Poinciana home.

Detectives said they believe Edith Mecalla, who was a mother of 11 and a grandmother of 50, was targeted by Moise O. Opont, 17, at her home.

Opont raped and murdered her Sunday before the victim's granddaughter spotted him and he ran out the home's back door, investigators said.

There's a fucking reason to blow up the world. So what's your thoughts on this?

V

Not blow up the world, but maybe shoot that kid. Also, who the fuck wants to rape a 99 year old women?  psyduck;

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Dante on October 24, 2007, 10:09:20 AM
Not blow up the world, but maybe shoot that kid. Also, who the fuck wants to rape a 99 year old women?  psyduck;
Thats what I am wondering guy is pretty fucked up.

Samus Aran

Talk about desperate. caterpie;

But yeah, that's horrible. Why is this in serious discussion? It doesn't exactly provide for serious talk.

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 24, 2007, 10:45:00 AM
Talk about desperate. caterpie;

But yeah, that's horrible. Why is this in serious discussion? It doesn't exactly provide for serious talk.

i was thinking of moving it.  :|

Samus Aran

lol oops

accidentally deleted it instead of moving it at first

C.Mongler

ME##

The artist formally known

YPrrrr

Hasn't the rapist suffered enough already?

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Why the hell would you WANT to rape a 99 year old woman?

GingaNinja

Quote from: Dante on October 24, 2007, 10:09:20 AM
Maybe he was drunk and had his beer gogs on?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: FULL_METAL_RYDER2 on October 24, 2007, 01:45:44 PM
Why the hell would you WANT to rape a 99 year old woman?
I find 12 year old girls attractive, while others prefer saggy old women.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sam

Does anyone else find it rediculous that she has 11 children and 50 grandchildren? o_O
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: samsam on October 24, 2007, 02:23:16 PM
Does anyone else find it rediculous that she has 11 children and 50 grandchildren? o_O
lots of sex
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up